Dying Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Me too…

1 Like

Hi all, game updated to ver. 1.11 today. and i have multiple game crash with the trainer now.

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know, I’m going to update the trainer!

The Dying Light trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added support for v1.11 of the game

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Great work keeping this updated.

1 Like

Hey guys, sad announcement: I know I’m gonna shock some of you guys (Eg. @C_Maggotbone) but as soon as I’m about to focus on other games, the next trainer update is going to be the last one :frowning: (I’ll still add supports for the upcoming future DL versions!)

The option I’m going to add in the next trainer update is: “no recoil” which fits perfectly with the “perfect aim” option I did in the previous update :wink:

1 Like

Changes:

• Added no recoil

1 Like

sweet so much has been added and i havent even tried it yet hopefully i can today ( been sick)

1 Like

You can add teleportation through waypoint?

This is the only thing i’ve miss and think its going to be really usefull. BTW, great trainer, the best i’ve seem and the most estable.

Thank you anyway :wink:

EDIT: Just one more thing, every time i press num pad 1 to become invincible, my game crashes.

1 Like

you know you can just edit you previous post right and add stuff in, just click the little pencil icon( they tend to appreciate neatness on here i think)

1 Like

Thanks guys @hawkblade555 @wellslls

Thanks for letting me know, indeed looks like I didn’t fix the health
plus regarding the teleportation through waypoint option, I’ll let you know :wink:

so does that mean health isnt working right now :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah unfortunately, but I’m going to push the fixed version in a few hours

you’ve done A LOT for this game. cant wait to see what you do with the next game.

1 Like

Hey guys, My infinity just refuses to load the dying light trainer, am I doing something wrong??
I’ve tried reinstalling to no avail, HALP

Hey, can you post a screenshot?

Link to what I’m lookin at

@Frank Have a look at it

did you try re-installing it (infinity app)?

1 Like

Changes:

• Fixed unlimited health

2 Likes