Dying Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Indeed I have, rebooted my computer and all the fun stuff. still nothing

Thank you very much. None issue so far.

2 Likes

Glad to hear it

Try deleting this file:
C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Local\Daring Development\Infinity\Storage\Infinity.sdf

Sorry for the inconvenience again, but when i active ā€œUnlimited Durabilityā€, my flares stops working.

So I have a concern and Iā€™d like some confirmation.

So the max legend level xp, when you go and decide maybe you wanna play some multiplayer with some buds and you had used this mod previously and are now running the game vanilla.

My question is, will you be able to play with people that even havenā€™t done the same mod via infinity.

Also is there a possibility to get VAC banned?

This is a trainer, it doesnā€™t change your game, thus yes, you can play with anyone and your game is still vanilla!

and yes, avoid using it online.

@QuickFix

Well that sucks. So youā€™re saying if I use the max legendary thing I canā€™t coop with friends anymore, even after its been turned off? What a bummer

nope, you got me wrong, you can still play multiplayer, but while playing it, make sure to close infinity.

@QuickFix

the max legendary thing wonā€™t be a problem, but Iā€™d check the money amount out.

The Dying Light trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Supports the latest game update.

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

I know Iā€™m 8 days late on this reply but I played with a friend throughout the whole story in coop with no issues. I really donā€™t see the problem with it. It is an at your own risk type deal but we didnā€™t have any issue with it.

1 Like

Iā€™ve just downloaded Dying Light and I was trying to use the trainer. The problem is whenever I try to launch the game from Infinity, and then access my inventory in-game, it just crashes even when I donā€™t turn on any mods. Then I tried to open the game from Steam without opening Infinity and it works, but when I try to open infinity while in-game, it just crashes again.

Iā€™m having the same issue as well.

@ASG15 @C_Maggotbone Yup, Iā€™m going to update the trainer

1 Like

sweet

1 Like

The Dying Light trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Supports the latest game update.

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Great work.

1 Like

Works Like a Charm good one :smiley_cat: Thank you

1 Like

zomibe carnage dosent work youst crashes the game :sleepy:

whatā€™s your game version? @AtomicBoobies you can easily check on the main menu