Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hi,

This App looks super promising. I like sleek, intuitive interface options!

I hear you can make requests here so I’ll make one.

It would be really nice to have a cheat that modifies the amount of XP you gain from enemies/drops.

Something like 5x experience from exp items/enemy kills/however you gain it. With a few choices (2x, 3x, 5x, 10x, 20x, whatever).

I’ve always enjoyed cheats that accelerate the leveling process for games that I’m going back through for fun. It’s nice to have to still do some work but not all the work, you know?

Heck, I will paypal someone $$ directly to make this kind of cheat for this game. IF you’ve never tried it, find a game like this where such a cheat exists. It’s a blast being able to start fresh characters and make a ton of leveling progress.

One of the cheats seems to affect the challenge mode setting all high scores to the maximum value “9999”

if you run for the first time in hardest mode in story mode you instantly die from officers even if you enable / disable unlimited health, actually there goes a weird bug that it shows that your HP is full even if unlimited health is disabled…

Hey I know this is like 4 years late but the gems one isn’t working and it’s really annoying me…

So, it just worked once after closing and reopening the game over and over again, after trying fighting a battle in ambition mode each time/saving and exiting ambition mode but it still doesn’t reliably work, can you tell me how exactly it activates like it’s some kind of feature or is it just a bug? Thanks

Unlimited Gold does not work, It will get you to 999999 but once you spend it, it takes a while to come back. Ive tried reloading the game and the mod nothing consistently gives u the gold back.

Try to change officer while ingame. It works for me

Some cheats still work on this trainer but unlimited hell doesn’t. I got one hit killed by officers every time and super damage doesn’t work anymore. Maybe one hit kill on enemies is better. Please update this trainer its been 5 years thanks.

Hey, @MrAntiFun I know this game is kinda old but can you please make a cheat for XP? I tried using a cheat table but it’s outdated and can’t find any other trainers.

You need to be level 150 to not die while playing on ultimate difficulty using the super damage cheat