E66 Error!

I recently flashed my Lite-on Drive to LT 2.0 and now when I try to play my retail copies of GOW3,DarkSouls, and Rage (XGD3) games my screen goes black and an E66 error pops up=
Anyone have an Idea what this is? Did I do something wrong when I flashed my drive?
I’ve flashed my drive plenty of times and never had any problems.

Here is the issue,

E66: DVD Drive Error - Dvd drive pairing failure: DVD model, or version does not match that of the version expected by the dashboard. OR the firmware version on the drive is older then the firmware version expected by the dashboard. Make sure the DVD drive is of the same version originally included with the console and that it is using either the original firmware included with the console or newer. if drive can eject, read, and write under windows but errors on console, replacing original firmware should fix issue.

Okay I’ve been googling and looking around the Internet, and I found something about “Spoofing” the drive which I did so i’m gonna try something.

Don’t spoof your drive, they can detect it now.

What should I do then=\

If you have your DVDKey, I recommend you flash back to stock firmware and then check and make sure you have the right LT+ 2.0 download because it seems your DVD firmware is below where is should be in regards to Xbox updates.

Okay I was gonna flashback to stock when I hit “Lite-on Erase” This Message popped up “The Target f/w does not appear to match the attached drive” now my drive is Lite on 7485 and the stock firmware is as well, could M$ have changed my Drive type to something else with the last update?

Got it figured out. Thanks for your help InstinctMods.

Can A MOD please close this.