ELDEN RING Cheats and Trainer for Steam

start from wemod

Still not working, unfortunately. Shame.

1 Like

that sucks worked for me might have to try to couple of times

Cant get it to find the game to launch

3 Likes

Will I get ban for using this?

I second this, since the game has an anti cheat how will this affect us when login online (to play with friends) after my offline session?

7 Likes

Just tried launching. It detected the trainer and will only boot offline mode

Bump, I donā€™t want to give myself souls or anything, just run godmode. @FLiNG can you say if this edits any game files that may be detected by EAC if a player goes online without this active after an offline session with it active?

Also thank you for your work!

5 Likes

worked after i restarted steam in offline mode

1 Like

Not working here either; have Steam in offline mode, launched Elden Ring through WeMod. The trainer makes the boops like itā€™s activating, but the toggle switch stays off.

Anything we need to do like, have the game on offline mode? Because the first time we run the game it goes onlineā€¦ My only fear is that will trigger some kind of ban via EAC and show a ā€˜red warningā€™ on my Steam profile, ruinning it. Sorry, Iā€™m new to the Wemod community and never had used trainers in games with Online and Anti-Cheat so Iā€™m very worried.

its not working

1 Like

Trainer has been working perfectly for me. I have Elden Ring set to always start in offline mode. Then I make sure to ā€œrunā€ the game from WeMod rather than from Steam. Works perfectly that way

1 Like

any bans?

1 Like

It should be noted that once you use your edited character online, "Ban"dai Namco will most likely move your account to the ones with cheaters, basically making it unplayable with friends or anyone else online. So use these at your own risk. Even if you donā€™t intend to play with others the invasion system forces that multiplayer experience.

Just make sure you are always offline and always move and copy the modded save out of the folders so itā€™s not detected by "Ban"dai Namco. That way, your account stays legit and you can play online with friends. A bit of a effort but it just depends on your playstyle. Hope this was helpful.

3 Likes

They will still be able to catch that when you take the character online. So do that at your own risk. I would recommend not using these mods on any character you want to take online.

3 Likes

Soā€¦ if i only want to play offline (no mp, no coop) i will be safe right? i never got banned with EAC in games like ghost recon/ubi games with that anti cheat.

Correct. The moment you take an edited character online you risk the ban hammer. They detected infinite health on Dark Souls III so chances are they can even detect that when you use it offline, perhaps they have something in the code thats attached to your character that pings when you bring it online. Either way, yeah, I wouldnā€™t recommend using these with any character online.

1 Like

any word on if thatā€™ll happen with adding runes? donā€™t plan on god mode just want some better loot

It wont work for me, everytime i try to launch the game it says ā€œfailed to start the game. Please check your installation or antivirus softwareā€