ELDEN RING Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Just so others are aware, I have used unlimited items a few times for smithing stones and for certain crafting items in a pinch, but I’ve always discarded or deleted the “extra” items after I’ve used what I needed so that my total amount held is something a lot more reasonable. For example, anyone with like 999 Ancient Somber Dragon Smithing Stones will undoubtedly raise a few flags, so I always make sure to only have like 2 or 3 at most on me when playing online. I’ve played online a lot since then and have not received a ban yet.

Hello, I wanted to ask if one has ever been bound, because with anticheat you can’t cheat at all???

this is my question as well… i don’t intend to use wemod for pvp, as i just want to “have fun” for sp in elden ring…

the only cheats i have in mind to use are editing runes, 100% drop rate, and infinite item usage…

so is wemod safe to run through steam, or do i have to “disconnect” my internet when playing elden ring with wemod??

thanks for the advice… i’ll keep this in mind…

all i want is to use edit runes amount, 100% drop rate, & infinite item usage… but i guess 2 of the 3 aren’t safe to use…

now i also wonder if its safe to use mods from nexus with elden ring as well…

If you follow the instructions and launch the EldenRing.exe from the game directory you shouldn’t have any problems. That’s what I’ve been doing and had no problems. It bypasses EAC and you can use the mods as usual. Now as for the Nexus mods thing, I don’t know. I’ve been using WEMOD with Nexus mods before and I had no problems.

Sorry to post this as a ‘reply’ if that’s improper, but it’s my first post, although I’ve used WeMod on a couple of games from long ago.
I’ve read the whole thread on using WeMod for Elven Ring for PC. And I get it that one has to use Steam, regardless of whether you want to play online and offline, and there are dangers in being banned if one crosses the two.
I’m asking for some help clarity on this Q, which has certainly been brought up, but the answers seem to change across time: I just don’t have the ‘twitch’ reflexes to play this game enjoyably. What I want to do is this: To use WeMod with Elden Ring for PC to ‘level the playing field’ for me, and I’m fine with simply playing offline and never going online with my character, if I can help it. Given that goal, what method/sequence of actions should I use, given the current state of the WeMod cheat for this? And what do I need to be aware of/look out for, so that I don’t accidentally signal Steam, or FromSoft, or whomever that I’m using a cheat program, e.g., If I’m playing offline, but Steam has to run in the background and is unable to go offline, is there some workaround I need to be aware of? What is the current ‘protocol’ of steps I need to take to reach this goal - e.g., EAC protocol vs. just runnning the game from the .exe file in the game directory? Any clear steps of how to do this would be greatly appreciated - yes, it’s been explained before, but I can’t really tell what the current status/protocol to use would be. Thanks in adance.

So it was working on V1.06 but now i updated to 1.09 and cant find game
eve i made Text file also im using crack why it worked before not working now? would anyone care to help?

1 Like

When it comes to cracked versions you’re on your own. Wemod doesn’t help with that.

how come it used to work but not working with last version hmm

i mean your answer is irrelevant where is V1.09 Update ?

This may seem kind of out there, but has there been any consideration for increased player movement? I’m not talking about the cheat currently available that speeds up the entire game, just a kind of cheat similar to what’s in DS3. Given just how big the Elden Ring world is, I feel like something like that would be really cool.

sorry to jump in. just wanted to ask. i havent played elden ring in a long time. just notice after update 1.09 i cant load my save game. if there any solution to this, thank you bro.

To anyone having issues with the update 1.09 or earlier ;

Just go to the trainer creator website, FLING, and download the latest standalone version of the trainer.
It has a EAC bypass of it’s own and the trainer works perfectly.

1 Like

Suggested Cheats Ideas:

Edit Player Movement
Unlimited Torrent Double Jump
Unlimited Shop Items (I.E. DS2 SOTFS)
Unlimited Buff Duration
Instant Debuff Remover
Teleport to Waypoint

3 Likes

I don’t know why it won’t let you load your save file. Are you using any Nexus mods? If so, it could be because your save file no longer supports the mod due to an update, I am not sure. I would launch it through the game files and not through steam. As I said, check the instructions. And always launch from the game files, not steam, because it bypasses EAC.

Thanks a lot WeMod I now cannot use Unlimited FP, Immune to All Negative Status and Unlimited Item Usage since it has been locked out. :rage: :rage: :rage:

My game crashes after the loading screen whenever i try to use wemod… i think ive done all the correct steps to fix it and ive even uninstalled and reinstalled wemod, please help…

First of all, I loved this trainer when I played a little bit when Elden Ring launched. And I’m sure you’ve got other stuff going on but I can’t get the trainer to work with Elden Ring anymore. I’ve tried both manual bypasses and tried it on version 1.08 and 1.09 of the game. Are you looking to update the trainer anytime soon?

1 Like

Yeah, sadly it’s not working still.

1 Like

Not working at all. It even has problem detecting installed game. WTF?