Empires of the Undergrowth Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Empires of the Undergrowth Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Food
2. Unlimited Royal Jelly
3. Unlimited Territory
4. Max Population

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/06/2018
    Started development

• 01/06/2018
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

Awww man nice one was thinking about trying this game , now i am awsome work

It’s a nice game. But gets boring real quick with the trainer :stuck_out_tongue:

Unlimited Food is not working please update

In free play none are working after the update. Was great when the update did’t come out.

Should of had version guard on. Can still be playing it with the trainer

What is version guard?

1 Like

I hope you will update this trainer, cause no options are longer works in the challanges

1 Like

the game has recently a new update and the cheats do not work anymore you would be so nice and could you manage it again that you can play with the cheats again! that would be super nice! THANK YOU
:wink:

1 Like

yes nothing works with the trainer right now same as the trainer for the xcom2 and xcom enemy unknown and for dungeons3 and for they are bilions and for two point hospital some cheats works but not all

1 Like

the leafcutter update happened we need to update this cheat!

can you update the trainer?

Vote for it

Its not working for me :confused:

Ya game has updated a couple times since this was made.
Unfortunately the trainer maker is not with team wemod anymore. So unless one of the other makers pick this up or mrantifun has one to upload out of his couple 1000
Will just have to wait and see what happens and it is an older game

to my opinion mrantifun is the best trainer maker :slight_smile:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Empires of the Undergrowth Cheats and Trainer for Steam