Empyrion - Galactic Survival Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Thank you for your report! I gave this trainer a test and didn’t have any issues with launching it or using any of the cheats. I would try starting the game manually and then ALT-Tabbing and pressing play in the WeMod application once the game has loaded.

P.S. Please also make sure you’re not opted in to any ALPHAS/BETAS I know this game offers them freely to the community and we cannot support those game versions as they change too frequently :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This trainer no longer works with the current release of the game (A12) which was released June 15 2020. Several of the options had stopped working prior to this but now nothing works. Just thought I would let you know.

Thanks for all the hard work you do on this and other trainers you publish! Great work!

I was about to say the same thing. A12 was release only 2 days ago (its June 17 now) none of the options work except for Quickbar inf. items. the rest do NOT work… its getting so hard to put up request posts now since this went to WeMod……

Merged post
Hi, still waiting for an update on this trainer. Alpha 12 came out on 15 June and the last trainer update was way back near the end of January. Only one option is working in the rest don’t. Really not helpful. Also posted a request update to the trainer on the actual hosts website. I can’t find any request update or vote options for the game on this we mods whatsoever – so how the hell do you actually request damn update on things?

Merged post
i can see this is going to just vanish into the list…

Merged post

i did the same thing… the actual host’s website is pretty much a graveyard. Chat used to be bustling, now ZERO ppl in chat… as to the actual trainer request… i think its not going to be addressed at all. Crap thing is that there’s literally no other sites doing this trainer out there. All the ones i did find have been ripping off MaF’s links to his trainer…

when will version 12 go online? it’s been a while since this request was made, by people who pay a subscription … an update is required, failing to take it from cheathappens, they may be expensive but they are up to date.

To be honest, I don’t think it’s going to. July now, last update was January. The guy that did the trainer I haven’t seen on in ages so I’m just gonna assume that this is a total bust

If the criteria for a trainer update has been reached (ie exceeded the votes required or the trainer failed an internal test), then the trainer will be updated as soon as the trainer developer is able to do so.

Bear in mind that:

• This is not the only game in existence. There are likely plenty of others that were in the to-do queue before this one was.
  • MAF is currently experiencing internet-related issues at this moment in time and has limited internet connectivity and limited access to games he doesn’t already have installed on his PC until this is resolved by his ISP. This information has been posted in several places in the community forum and Discord.

Regarding why you’re unable to request an update, see this link: Why can’t I request an update for a game? - WeMod Support.

Apologies for any delay - we’d love for trainers to be updated pretty much instantly, but that is just not humanly possible. There are too many games in existence to get through and the trainer developers are only human. :slight_smile:

And don’t forget that I personally keep this forum section active (I have no obligation to do so) so that you can grab free games while waiting for updates to trainers: Deals & Giveaways - WeMod Community.

I get that. What you posted was last on Nov. his last trainer for that game was Jan… little confused but it’s still 6 months out of date with no options working…

No. The public version of game only recently updated on the 15th June, which wasn’t 6 months ago.
All other updates for this game between Jan-Jun were for the beta version of the game, not the public release version. As @Instinct said above, this trainer will not work on beta versions.

We are talking Empyrion right? That’s actually Alpha - Alpha 12 just released. It’s not in beta yet. There was 2 months it was doing 5 part alpha stages from 11 to 12. No beta at all. I think you’re referring to a different game entirely. Alpha 12 released on June 15 - yes. But the trainer was still released back in January…

Yes, we are talking Empyrion. The game also has a beta version (also called “Experimental Version” by the game’s developers) where you can opt-in to play updates before they are officially released to the public Alpha version.

Allow me to try and make the update history a bit clearer from when this trainer was first released.

Click here to see the game & trainer update history
  • July 2019 - Trainer released for the public version.
  • August 2019 - Game updated the beta/experimental version.
  • September 2019 - Game updated the public version.
  • September 2019 - Trainer updated to be compatible with the public version.
  • November 2019 - Game updated the public version.
  • December 2019 - Trainer updated to be compatible with the public version.
  • December 2019 - Game updated the public version.
  • January 2020 - Trainer updated to be compatible with the public version.
  • April 2020 - Game updated the beta/experimental version. Twice.
  • May 2020 - Game updated the beta/experimental version. Three times.
  • June 2020 - Game updated the beta/experimental version.
  • June 2020 - Game updated the public version.
  • July 2020 (current) - Waiting for a trainer update.

The trainer has not been outdated for six months as you claimed. There was no public version update between January up to the 15th June. All the updates before the 15th June were to the beta/experimental version of the game, which the trainer does not support.

Hopefully, this clears things up for you now. :slight_smile:

Well only one option on it works and even that’s touchy…

This thread will now be temporarily closed in order to prevent informative staff posts from being pushed out of view by update requests and people not reading previous posts fully before posting themselves.

This post here contains all the information and further reading links that you need, including why the trainer doesn’t work and why you can’t seem to vote for an update: Empyrion - Galactic Survival Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

This thread will be unlocked again by a staff member after the trainer is updated.

The Empyrion - Galactic Survival cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Changes:

Love your trainer for Empyrion, but the Jetpack cheat only freezes the jetpack cooldown graphic. You still run out of power if you boost yourself for more than a few seconds. For the next update, could you please fix this? Previous versions of the game cheat allowed you to actually fly into space (if you flew high enough). Thanks again!

I admit I am day 1 newbie on this, following the directions for the unlimited items in hot bar and it works once or twice then stops working. I found that if you disable it and assign a new hotkey it will start working again sometimes. Is this a known issue or am I doing it wrong? Love the trainer, works great on the other games I have played with it.

Can anyone help me with the mega xp cheat? how can i use it correctly? do i activate the cheat before i mine something or before i kill some dinosaur or must i activate the cheat in the beginning of a gameplay and let in on?. i do something wrong because i just get the normal xp.

Changes: