Empyrion - Galactic Survival Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hopefully they update this cheat. This game seems fun!

1 Like

Game had another update now V 1.8.5, it would be nice for an update, but I got other games to play while I wait. Give them time, they are a small group working on a big list of games.

1 Like

Hallo liebe Leute vom Team :slight_smile:
Empyrion Version 1.8.8 vom 10 August 2022 NEU
Empyrion Trainer braucht dringend update da nichts funktioniert
Danke
Katsushiro66

These cheats require an update new version is 1.8.8 from 10.August 2022

In english please

The Empyrion - Galactic Survival cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Another update, v.1.8.11 Hotfix patch. The trainer don’t work anymore.

2 Likes

bonjour, de mĂȘme aucune des triches ne fonctionne pas voir mĂȘme provoque un message d’erreurs lors de l’interaction avec l’environnement

1 Like

Hi Guys, v.1.8.13 Hotfix patch, trainer doesn’t work anymore, look forward to the fix, thanks for your time and effort, greatly appreciated

2 Likes

Trainer’s broken, none of the cheats work and the toggles toggle off by themselves after a minute or two

1 Like

Changes:

I have noticed that if you have unlimited stamina on, that your food will go down fast, even with unlimited food checked.

2 Likes

Unlimited stamina eats your food bar even with unlimited food. Unlimited health is kinda useless because you still take injuries and infections and those kill you anyway

1 Like

Changes:

2 Likes

Exp cheat does not work in 1.9.1/.2 curious if you have a fix for this yet? Thank you for all your help in the community!

Hiya, Unlimited Jet Pack, Unlimited Unlock Points, and Mega Exp. just turn off after turning them on. Thanks for all the hard work :slight_smile:

1, 2 ,4 ,6 ,7 - only ones that work. Good luck getting the rest of them fixed.

So many of these cheats are broken, can you please take a look at the trainer and fix it?

2 Likes

cricket

bonsoir, le mod aurais besoin d’une mise à jour svp

1 Like

Anyway you could update? Much appreciation and thanks for all that you do.