ENDER LILIES: Quietus of the Knights Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hi. it don’t work, all switches stuck off, only the infinite jumps are on but it don’t work in game. Any idea? Maybe it don’t work on my game version (1.1.6) Thanks for help (steam version)

Hi ! I was hoping to slow the game down, change the game speed. I see this post when it was added. Any chance it can be added again? Thank you!!!

can you pls update the trainer

A small bump for visibility. I would like to support the program, but some trainers for older, less popular games are simply busted—as is the case with Ender Lilies.

The ENDER LILIES: Quietus of the Knights cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Thank you very, very much, MrAntiFun!

Cheats doesn’t work, i already tried older versions of the cheats but it still didn’t work

1 Like

The unlimited jumps doesn’t work.
I already tried older versions of the cheats but it still didn’t work
As of October 2023, I was able to use unlimited jumps.

Hi, I have the game and purchased it on Steam. I can confirm that mod options are functioning correctly.

1 Like

Was just wondering if an “unhittable” mod was possible for this game? Makes for less of a hassle than fighting things with just unlimited HP. Just inquiring!

Sadly Unlimited jumps doesn’t work for me.
Even with double jump obtained.

Where did you purchase your game from?

Unlimited Jumps not working for me (game purchased on Steam).

Have you attempted launching the game initially, waiting until you can freely navigate within the game world, and then opening the mods by clicking PLAY?

Yes, I launched mods after running and jumping within the game for some time. Also started a new game slot. Unlimited Jumps not working (

We can confirm that the Unlimited Jump is working. You need to have double jump unlocked before it will work.

Double jump (Guardian’s Leap action) is unlocked. But Unlimited Jump is not working.

Try to reinstall the trainer by clicking DOWNLOAD TRAINER at the top of the forum discussion and check if issue persists.

Reinstalled trainer, but Unlimited Jump is not working.