Endzone - A World Apart Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Most don’t though, that’s why we are hoping for an update.

Only these work

9. Unlimited Resources
10. Free Construction
11. Instant Construction
12. Unlimited Tools Durability

SO, I found this in the FAQ

I reported a trainer not working but it hasn’t been updated

The feedback system requires multiple reports before we take action. If the trainer receives enough negative reports the game will be added to our internal testing queue at which point it will be tested by WeMod staff. If an issue is found we will add the game to the update queue and update the broken cheats as soon as possible. You can find more information about the game queue Here.

If you believe we have missed something important please send us an email using the Contact Us form below. Make sure to include the game name and what the issue is.

It’s literally the only thing I could find that came close to requesting updates

1 Like

3/24/2021. trainer not working at all. if anything it breaks the game. population won’t work and just stands around doing nothing

So, if you play the scenarios all the cheats work fine, but having the Young settlers enabled will break the idle population.

But if you play straight up Survival mode the only cheats that work is 9-12

Well I started with the game yesterday since I wanted to wait until it is declared finished.
At the moment i am in the complete tutorial

And there it looks like F2 - F5 work and F10 and F11 seem to be fine.

I did not start a new game from scratch thou.

Hello. Most options work, however…
Unlimited resources
Free Construction
Instant Construction and Unlimited Tool durability seem to break the game completely.
After a minute of activating those, I can not change workers per building, production mode or build. If I dont use those and only use:

1. Unlimited Health
  2. Unlimited Happiness
  3. No Radiation
  4. No Thirst
  5. No Hunger
    Then the game runs good but randomly crashes after if I turn on Unlimited Resources. Love this game and love WeMod. I know they are working on an update and hopefully we will see it within a month. Thank you

Did a test round and here is what I found

:white_check_mark:F1 - Unlimited Health: Works, recommend using another Key since F1 opens the Feedback window
:white_check_mark:F2 - Unlimited Happiness: Works
:white_check_mark:F3 - No Radiation: Works
:white_check_mark:F4 - No Thrist: Works
:white_check_mark:F5 - No Hunger: Works
:x:F6 - Young Settlers: Kills gameplay. Kids age up to young adults in the following season, but they can’t be used as workers and Settlers stop having children at all
:x:F7 - Unlimitd Radiation Protection: Doesn’t work, it only made my Protection Suit stock shrink rapidly for some reason
:grey_question:F8 - Fertile Settlers: Doesn’t seem to work, or at least I didn’t notice any change?
:x:F9 - Unlimited Ressouces: Doesn’t work, slows the game and it crashed when I tried to turn the cheat off
:white_check_mark:F10 - Free Construction: Works
:x:F11 - Instant Construction: Doesn’t work at all. Also recommend using another key since F11 opens the Photomode
:grey_question:Ctrl+F1 - Unlimited Tools Durability: Doesn’t seem to work, didn’t see any change here either

Hope this helps and I’m looking forward to new cheats for this awesome game

3 Likes

The Endzone - A World Apart cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Thank You everyone or one not sure how many worked on this. Your hard work is appreciated!!

Hugs

Tabour

1 Like

When I turned on all the options, the game crashed within ten minutes. Oh god, help me

Is there any other issue that will cause a crash?

Hello! :slight_smile:

There are dozens of issues that cause crashes. The majority of them are hardware related. Such as not meeting the minimum requirements, overheating, memory leaks and so on.

It could also be from corrupt game files, which is fixed by verifying the game files via Steam. (Verify Integrity of Game Files - Steam Support).

You should also make sure you are using the latest version of the trainer by pressing the History button under the Play button. As well as ensure your game is purchased from Steam, as opposed to another store or pirated.

Using the young settlers cheat stops you from getting any more workers

2 Likes

Yup took me awhile to figure out why, but if you already saved and don’t want to restart you can get some workers back by sending out an expedition when you start it assign all usable workers and then select non working settler for expedition and you get 6 back each time, I was able to get all settler working after doing it a bunch of times. and then using free construction crashes sometimes if you leave it on, I just keep it disabled and turn it on for a moment when I need it most and then turn it back off, unlimited resources has also crashed my game many times and hadn’t been working but just about to test it after the update.

Thanks for the work around. Works great!

Following yesterday’s tip, I verifyed the integrity of the game files. Then used the latest version and the game still crashed within twenty minutes. Maybe the Unlimited Resources still cause crash? I am no longer afraid to open this option. :cry:

unlimited resources and free construction as I said in my last comment both crash the game constantly but all others are fine, no offense to the moderator but they don’t know jack as they aren’t playing it. don’t use unlimited resources and only use free construction for a moment and turn it back off right away and try save before you do just in case. as a note for the creator the unlimited resources would work better if it was just add some resources to storage instead of stopping them from lowering might not keep crashing the game.

2 Likes

Yep, same for me. Game crashes after 10-15min. Reinstaled the game, wemod app but nothing fixed the issue. Game without cheats runs perfectly fine. Someone have any idea how to fix this ?? if not, paid 8$ for nothing :sleepy:

When I turned on all the options, the game crashed within ten minute. mod don’t work.

NEW Version of “Endzone - A World Apart” on STEAM today!
v 1.0.7789.26916

At least “Instant Construction” is not allowed to turn on anymore!