Enshrouded Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Every time I try to load these in,it starts a new game and then crashes to desktop. EVERY TIME. Is there any way to make it load AFTER the game is running,without starting a new game? And can it load using GForceNow?

1 Like

A flying mod would be great for build
<3

3 Likes

Hello! I’m not sure if it has already been mentioned, but even with the Unlimited Item Durability mod turned on, wands still lose durability. I’m not sure if this was intentional or not, but thought I would mention it just in case.

1 Like

^this

Does this trainer work when connected to a dedicated server? My BF and I both are connected to our DS and mods aren’t working at all for either of us.

No. WeMod trainers are designed for single player/solo use only.

Damn do I want number 5 most of all. So tired of farming trying to get the weapon I want and getting 90% crap. A 100% legendary drop for chests would be perfect.

wemod is meant for single player ONLY, it does work at times for multiplayer but its not meant to do so and is normally accompanied by a good amount of bugs etc

2 Likes

anything in the work for giving yourself skill points?

2 Likes

wont load for me.
I can get it to load without mods using wemod as a launcher, I can also play other mods for other games. just not this one. also before you tell me to play the game then load it just know I already tried.

why are there no updates to this barebones trainer? Why not just integrate the superior fling Trainer to wemod?

2 Likes

As others have stated, can we get some updates to this trainer? Hasn’t been touched in a while. I don’t see an option to boost it or I would.

4 Likes

Most recent update broke unlimited sprint and health and shroud timer for me, but skill points worked though!

Haha your silly

Why is this trainer being neglected this much? Second most popular game on wemod and barebones at best trainer support

3 Likes

You can download your DS files by FTP, load them locally, do what you need with trainer, and then reupload to server, that’s how I did it! :slight_smile:

Yeah, my thoughts as well; why am I paying for Wemod when the modder has not listened or done anything about updating this since the DEMO?

2 Likes

If you are experiencing issues using the trainer on multiplayer we will not be able to help you. Wemod is for single-player and only tested on single player.

1 Like

This mod is working fabulously! Haven’t had any issues with it since Steam early access began. Note that IT ONLY WORKS in offline SOLO play (as expected, considering Wemods rules about multiplayer games).
You will not be able to use these commands online (but you can do stuff on a solo world, and carry it over, for that one creative mode friend who needs all the building materials).
One request for the mod author, please please please, make the “set selected inventory item amount” steps of 10, or even 100, for the free users, thank you very much for the great mod!

2 Likes

Is it possible to add flight for building tall structures? If not it’s fine. Also is it possible to add points for the skill tree?