Enter the Gungeon Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@xBillyBillium Run game first then try to attach infinity to the game. If this keeps happening check your antivirus settings, add infinity to its exception list and disable it temporarily.

I doubt its the 32bit/64-bit issue if you have the game on steam but just to be sure, check that game is running in 64-bit for you.

1 Like

@STN Thank you for the help! I added Infinity as an exception to my Windows Firewall, and now it works! It’s odd though, I’ve used Infinity for multiple games now and never have had that issue.

1 Like

pls bring back rapid fire and the unlimited keys and money

1 Like

the unlimited health does not work on my game all the others run perfectly… any ideas why that could be??

alright, i ran the game, went to task manager and it didn’t say 32-bit, also, i tried the other things other people did like running both as admins and starting the game and then starting infinity, but it still just shows an error message

Try deleting the following file while Infinity is closed:
C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Local\Daring Development\Infinity\Storage\Infinity.sdf

Make sure your internet connection isn’t being restricted by a firewall or an AV, likewise make sure nothing interferes with infinity function (antivirus/windows defender). Also try completely removing infinity and then restarting.

Its not an issue with the trainer but rather something is stopping infinity from injecting the code to game.

I really like your trainer but can you please try to include into the infinite ammo option, infinite ammo for Beam guns like the Desintegrator

I don’t know if Something is wrong but, only the Health, blanks,ammo, and no reload cheats are available and none of them work at all, do you have any advice on what I could do?

What is your game version? Also when are you trying to activate the cheats?

It’s the most recent version,(I got it today and installed this because I suck) and i am activating the mods before I go to the first room with enemies, I also dont have the Money, Keys, stupid enemies, and easy kills cheat available to use, just the first 4 cheats.

I meant steam or cracked. Activate the cheats after you use the items first or get hit, reason being this game loads data on the fly. It won’t work if you haven’t played around because the data isn’t loaded.

They redid the whole game from 32bit to 64bit and i had to remake the whole trainer from scratch too, i haven’t gotten around to redoing all the cheats yet.

1 Like

I’m on steam, I also didn’t know about the remake, and i’ll make another reply if your advice didn’t work. Thank you for your time btw.

The cheats are… well the health cheat as far as I can tell is “Half-working”, It’s healing me at random intervals but it’s not reliable, the blanks cheat just didn’t work and neither did the ammo or reload cheats, and I used your advice… I’m confused to say the least. And sorry for possibly using or wasting more of your time.

My game keeps on crashing and saying " The Mods Failed Loading Into The Game" any help?

What is your game source ? steam/cracked ? also which version

Not sure which version because it is cracked

Get the latest patch then if you can. Game developers changed the game from 32 bit to 64 bit so now the trainer only works for 64bit (we only support steam versions).

Any crack with v1.0.9 should be fine.

I have the v1.0.9 crack but it seems that I still get the same error as xX_ShadowFury_Xx.

is the game 64bit?

Ah I got it to work not sure if it was 64 bit or not but it was the collector’s edition. I ended up finding another v1.0.9 and it worked. Though infinite ammo doesn’t seem to work with laser/beam weapons. :frowning: