Enter the Gungeon Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Enter the Gungeon Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. No Reload
4. Easy Kills
5. Unlimited Money
6. Unlimited Blanks
7. Unlimited Keys

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/19/2016
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 10/30/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 01/05/2018

• 01/05/2018

• 07/24/2018

• 04/08/2019

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

Hello guys. Thanks for this trainer !

But unfortunately the infinite Ammo does not work on my game :frowning: … but everything else works perfectly ^^ ’ ! It’s kind of a hassle knowing that I took this mod for infinite ammo x )
If you have a solution! That would be great !
Cordially.

Only try to enable the ammo/weapon related options when you have a weapon selected or fired it once. The reason for this is the game loads data only when you use it.

If the above doesn’t help, let me know. The new updates might have broke the option.

Thanks for making this trainer it is the only trainer that i can use so thank you very much, but other trainers have infinite keys and money if u could add that it would be nice.

1 Like

@edimur Sure :slight_smile:

Hey ur trainer is really good. Plz update it to new version and add unlimited shild, money, keys, and credits

1 Like

the trainer worked only once, says it takes too long to start the game… :sob:

Try restart Infinity, run it as admin and try :slight_smile:

And @STN, could you fix what xGost is asking above?

What is your game source ? Steam or ?

Also make sure no antivirus is interfering with infinity/trainer. Disable and/or add trainer to its exception list.

Hey, thank you for the trainer but my game freezes in loading screen after I finish the first level

1 Like

You could start with that STN said above.

First of all, do you have the game from steam or cracked?

Thereafter, check your Antivirus, try to add it to exception list. Maybe also run Infinity as Administator.

1 Like

The Enter the Gungeon trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Updated for v5.3.3.3441 or Patch 20/04/2016.
  • Added keys cheat
  • Added money cheat

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

How to download the trainer?¿

All you need to do is download Infinity here, the trainer is in there: https://www.wemod.com/infinity/download

Could you add 100% please? :sunglasses:

100% of what?

:100:%

like 100% complepeted

How do I download it? I’ve already installed Infinity, and every time I click on download, it just makes me reinstall infinity again…

Once you install Infinity, run it and select Enter The Gungeon Trainer. Infinity is multi-trainer which means it contains many trainers in just one tool.