Enter the Gungeon Cheats and Trainer for Steam

What is your game source ? Steam or ?

Also make sure no antivirus is interfering with infinity/trainer. Disable and/or add trainer to its exception list.

Hey, thank you for the trainer but my game freezes in loading screen after I finish the first level

1 Like

You could start with that STN said above.

First of all, do you have the game from steam or cracked?

Thereafter, check your Antivirus, try to add it to exception list. Maybe also run Infinity as Administator.

1 Like

The Enter the Gungeon trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Updated for v5.3.3.3441 or Patch 20/04/2016.
  • Added keys cheat
  • Added money cheat

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

How to download the trainer?¿

All you need to do is download Infinity here, the trainer is in there: https://www.wemod.com/infinity/download

Could you add 100% please? :sunglasses:

100% of what?

:100:%

like 100% complepeted

How do I download it? I’ve already installed Infinity, and every time I click on download, it just makes me reinstall infinity again…

Once you install Infinity, run it and select Enter The Gungeon Trainer. Infinity is multi-trainer which means it contains many trainers in just one tool.

Your mod is awesome! please fix this bug: When you pick the microtransaction gun, the game crash

Thanks!!! i loved the mod :smile: (sorry if my english is bad :frowning: )

There was a new update to this game:
Patch 1.0.8 (May 6th, 2016)

I suspect it bugged out some features on Infinity.

Inf Health, rapid fire, keys, and money still WORK.
Blanks, Ammo, and Reload are BROKEN on my end.

Can somebody else test this to confirm my suspicions?

Blanks ammo and reload are confirmed broken for me too. Plz fix soon :slight_smile:

my blanks, ammo, and reload are broken on my end

blanks, ammo and no reload only work half of the time for me, please fix it soon.

Confirming - I have the same problem here too. Worked fine until the latest patch.

@Parzvial What do you mean half the time? If it works half time then nothing is broken because this game loads data only when you use that data e.g a gun. If it works sometimes then trainer is fine, just how the game is. Please do remember this game is different than others in that data isn’t readily available so trainer usage is also different.

Anyhow, i’ll take a look.

As of patch 1.0.8 the infinite ammo, no reload, and infinite blanks do not work. Thanks for the trainer and your help in resolving the issue.