Enter the Gungeon Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Your mod is awesome! please fix this bug: When you pick the microtransaction gun, the game crash

Thanks!!! i loved the mod :smile: (sorry if my english is bad :frowning: )

There was a new update to this game:
Patch 1.0.8 (May 6th, 2016)

I suspect it bugged out some features on Infinity.

Inf Health, rapid fire, keys, and money still WORK.
Blanks, Ammo, and Reload are BROKEN on my end.

Can somebody else test this to confirm my suspicions?

Blanks ammo and reload are confirmed broken for me too. Plz fix soon :slight_smile:

my blanks, ammo, and reload are broken on my end

blanks, ammo and no reload only work half of the time for me, please fix it soon.

Confirming - I have the same problem here too. Worked fine until the latest patch.

@Parzvial What do you mean half the time? If it works half time then nothing is broken because this game loads data only when you use that data e.g a gun. If it works sometimes then trainer is fine, just how the game is. Please do remember this game is different than others in that data isn’t readily available so trainer usage is also different.

Anyhow, i’ll take a look.

As of patch 1.0.8 the infinite ammo, no reload, and infinite blanks do not work. Thanks for the trainer and your help in resolving the issue.

just want to say thank you for this
one of the best trainers ive ever used
the fact that it works with non-current versions of the game is what makes it really special, please dont abandon that practice

1 Like

This is funny, most people want me to make it work for current versions lol

1 Like

so i was looking up some other trainers and hacks that have been released and it seems that blanks and ammo are broken for most of the cheats for ETG. Blanks and money is also something else that bugs in other ones

1 Like

Only infinite health, rapid fire and unlimited keys seem to be working after the last update

1 Like

The Enter the Gungeon trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Updated for v1.0.8 or Patch 15/05/2016.
  • Added easy kills cheat
  • Added stupid enemies cheat

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

the stupid enemies also make them easy to kill (as if the degas function board) and infinite ammunition does not work or the scrimmages not that I’ll be doing wrong but would help

Hey guys and girls,

Im having an issue with the gungeon trainer that, from what I’m reading, is rather unique. When I click “Start” on the ‘real-time mods’ in the infinity application, It opens up my Enter the Gungeon game, and then it closes it and reopens the infinity tab with an error message stating “the mods failed to load into the game. Try closing the game and trying again”

Is there any fix for this?

Note: Prior to the game starting, there is a warning message stating that the trainer has not been tested with my version of Enter the Gungeon. I’m running it through Steam, is that the issue?

I just noticed that perhaps the trainer is failiing becuase they just today (5/19/2016) released patch 1.0.9 on steam?

Yeah patch 1.0.9 causes this trainer not to work and crashes the game

The game was updated today to patch 1.0.9 and the trainer no longer works. The mods fail to load and the game crashes. I always seem to catch the updated trainer right as the game updates and renders the trainer obsolete. Thanks for the work though.

Are they going to update it and render the trainer able to run again or is that it, no more trainer? That would stink, I become diamond member just to use this trainer :frowning :frowning:

Don’t worry, the trainer will be updated as soon as possible :slight_smile: