Enter the Gungeon Cheats and Trainer for Steam

You guys are awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like

I designed the trainer in a way that each option is independent of another so an update will NEVER break the full trainer. Please test each option if you can and report which is broken. If you get failed to load mods, try the usual troubleshooting option (run as admin, disable AV) see if that helps.

They updated the game to 64-bit, so we’re going to need some time to update the trainer. It basically needs a full recode :open_mouth:

So the game developers just made the game 64-bit in one quick update because for some reason they think it will fix bugs. What that means in trainer terms is this game is completely different than what the trainer was made for (32 bit) and i have to make a new trainer from scratch!.

I am doing that right now but it will obviously take some time to redo the whole trainer as it is a new game now. Please be patient.

The Enter the Gungeon trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Updated for v1.0.9 or Patch 20/05/2016 or new 64 bit version of the game.

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Note: The old 32-bit version is no longer supported by Infinity. Make sure you update your game!

Thanks for having the patience to REMAKE YOUR WHOLE TRAINER FROM SCRATCH

That takes a lot of persistence and determination

Thanks again

2 Likes

When i try and start the trainer it says, “the mods failed to load into the game, try closing the game and try again.” please help!

Do you have updated the game to latest version on steam ? Game is now 64-bit.

im at version 1.0.9 if thats what your asking

This error happens when infinity can’t inject into game. The game devs changed from 32-bit to 64-bit so make sure both infinity and game are updated. Run infinity as admin and disable/add infinity to your antivirus exception list if you have one.

Perhaps if you have a 32-bit system, the game still runs in 32-bit mode for you ?

I don’t know what else could be causing this but its not a trainer issue. Infinity can’t inject to game for some reason.

1 Like

how do i check if i have a 32-bit system

This Infinity application doesn’t even work. You click on a mod and then the program just stops working and you can’t do anything lmao.

Nevermind now it is working, I guess I just had a little bug. My bad!

@MisterEinstien Run the game and in task manager see if the game has 32-bit next to it, if it doesn’t then it is 64-bit.

Also try running the game first and then attaching infinity.

Is it me, or does the infinite health feature not work with the Pilot?

wait… why did you remove the good stuff? like rapid fire have some funny combos and easy kills and stupid enemies were kinda just what infinity had with it and we expected to get

@Gip99 Enter the Gungeon Cheats and Trainer

I keep getting “Error, The game could not be started or is taking too long to load.” I’m on v1.0.9, running both infinity and gungeon as admin.

@xBillyBillium Run game first then try to attach infinity to the game. If this keeps happening check your antivirus settings, add infinity to its exception list and disable it temporarily.

I doubt its the 32bit/64-bit issue if you have the game on steam but just to be sure, check that game is running in 64-bit for you.

1 Like