Enter the Gungeon Cheats and Trainer for Steam

hey. I was wasnt around before the 32-64 bit change but im just gonna say that im really loving the work youve already done with modding the game. if possible . you should consider trying to mod the item that restarts you at gungeon chamber 1 when you die.

the Clone passive item.

where as the apon beating the final boss the player is instantly restarted at chamber 1. would be nice Endless mode mod.

keep up the great modding

How do I get the added key and money update? I’ve got version 4.0 and it only offers health, ammo, blanks, and reload.

Thank you for the awesome work!

1 Like

Could you pretty please with a cherry on top add the keys and money. #gamechanger.

2 Likes

The Enter the Gungeon trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added unlimited keys
  • Added unlimited money
  • Added easy kills

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

@macroperceptionist I did

unlimited keys doesn’t work at all but money works fine

Unlimited keys doesn’t work, and when it does, my game crashes. STN please halp

I’ll take a look again.

Update: Crashes regardless

I running the Steam version and it is up to date. I am getting the start up error when I try to start the mods. Which I am not sure why because the message shows up right as Gungeon opens.

Run infinity as admin. Also make your antivirus isn’t interfering by disabling it/adding infinity to its exception list.

If that doesn’t work, attach infinity after the game has run.

Thanks for the help, it is running well now. I tested out all the mods and everything seems to work smooth but the mod Easy Kill. When I turn it on and kill something the game crashes. I tested it by doing the floor and running to the boss room, turned it on and killed him. It seemed fine but when I was loading the next floor the game crashed. Other than that everything works. :smiley:

I’m sick of this thing crashing. No matter what mods I use or don’t use, the damn thing ends up crashing. Please STN do something. :worried:

What is your game source and version ? I need a little more information before i can help. Also is the game running in 32bit or 64bit for you ?

1 Like

I play it through Steam, and it’s the latest version. I believe it’s 64 bit

Mine is the 32bit. Can I use just an older trainer version?

Unfortunately no. But v1.0.9 64bit cracked version of game is also available so you can easily grab that.

@dzr2003 Attach infinity after you have run the game and are in a mission. There shouldn’t be any crashes. If it is still crashing, make sure your antivirus isn’t interfering (add infinity to its exception list/disable it).

1 Like

Works thank you. - Though the keys mod didn’t, and I did spend it before activating. Good job anyhow.

Thank you! It works now

It doesnt work after patch 1.0.10