Error code: 9 for Youtubers Life

Keep getting the error code and i have no anti virus running tryed running in admin and non admin mode just no such luck :confused: saw the other thread about error code 9 but dident see a fix or help

Tried to add it as an exception in your AntiVirus?
Maybe the developer can help out @STiNGERR

Try the suggestions in this thread. If its cause of wmic error, this should be the fix.

1 Like

so i was looking though that other thread and i dont have even the first path he said as you can see so im at a lost if i should add the one he changed it to and see what happens @STN

EDIT1: So i just added and changed USERNAME the what he had and no luck still getting error 9, infinty will always start the game but it wont load the trainer.

@STN @frank These are the errors im getting within ctrl-shift-D thought i should post them

ERROR [trainer-log] Failed to load trainer DLL!t.ConsoleAppender.ConsoleAppender.error @ app.de73a2b….bundle.js:37

ERROR [trainer-log] An error occured. Last Win32: 0x000000c1t.ConsoleAppender.ConsoleAppender.error @ app.de73a2b….bundle.js:37

ERROR [trainer-log] Trainer error 9t.ConsoleAppender.ConsoleAppender.error @ app.de73a2b….bundle.js:37

EDIT1: Ok so i installed dying light today and thought id see if i could run the trainer for it and it worked perfect went to run the youtubers life trainer and still getting error code 9 so might be something your end and no one is sad enough to play the game to report it? :P)

Thanks for the detailed info! Try deleting this file, then restart Infinity and try Youtubers Life again: C:\Users\YOU\AppData\Roaming\Daring Development\Infinity\trainers\168-1481319182.bin

That worked like a charm thank you so much man and your welcome for the detailed infomation i try to give all i can when it comes to thing kind of thing but thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome! The fix for that is on the to-do list here. We’ll be getting to it soon :thumbsup:

1 Like

Awh yeah nice that would be nice or a list telling users what .bin is what trainer might be handy aswell :wink: