ERROR: “These cheats were made for the 64-bit version of the game, you are running the 32-bit version” (Ghost Recon Breakpoint)

Hi, everybody!

Please help me.
When running the cheat, I got this error: “These cheats were made for the 64-bit version of the game, you are using the 32-bit version”.

Please tell me how to fix this error.
I do not know how, but once I managed to launch it and play, but after restarting the game, the same error still occurs.
I’ve been trying to solve this problem for a whole week…

Game: Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Breakpoint
(I bought it at Epic Games)
(I didn’t replace anything in the game folder)

The cheat is interesting, I’m going to buy a PRO.

Is this occurring when you launch the game through WeMod?

I tried to launch the game in different ways:
Firstly: Epic Games → Next: WeMod
Firstly: UPlay → Next: WeMod
Firstly: WeMod → Next: Epic Games
Firstly: WeMod → Next: UPlay

And every time I saw this error…

1 Like

You may need to do a bypass for the game itself if it’s Epic version.
Could you follow the instructions in this forum post?

I’ll try it now, thanks.
Can I ask if I install the game from UPlay (bought in EG), then everything should be fine?

You may still need to do the bypass. You can certainly try though.

Let me clarify, is this what I need to do?

Yes :slight_smile:

Then just launch the game from the bypass that you’ve downloaded from the MrAntiFun post. Once the game has launched, then just hit Play on WeMod

While the game is running, another question:
If I’m only going to hack money and experience points in a single game, will I not be banned?

We haven’t had any ban reports from users, so you should be all good! :slight_smile:

The testers and trainer creator themselves have had no issues either.

YOU’RE THE BEST THING THAT’S EVER HAPPENED TO ME!

Everything worked, thank you so much for your help, Good luck and Health to you!

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Error: “These cheats were made for the 64-bit version of the game”

im having the same problem.

I have a Steam Deck so idk how applicable my help is, but usually i can fix ir by reinstalling. It usually takes a few reinstalls before the error goea away

Oh ok but how many times did you had to reinstalled until is start working again? Just curios.

1 Like

Hello @kevthillet I’m seeing here this is the first time you post, so welcome to our community!

This issue you are facing is kind of common. Try this solution:

Best Regards.

1 Like

This thread is about the Ghost Recon Breakpoint trainer. It is no longer applicable since the trainer no longer requires the bypass that the user who opened this thread had an issue with.

Thank you.

1 Like