Escape the Backrooms Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Can we get an update for this game pls? Some Cheats show that they work but won’t have an effect like inf sanity, Invisibility etc.

1 Like

update? :frowning:

I just tested it and it’s working fine. What exactly isn’t working? Also, where did you buy the game from?

thats interesting, i’ll test them out again. Last time infinite sanity wasn’t working, no chase too i guess… got the game from steam.

oh wow, surprisingly its working!? thats weird lol, anyways even with them working it would be nice to see an update for the other monsters or something hehe

Please update

Please update, the cheats are no longer functional. With speed set to any number, the figure in game will twitch, and the entities do kill with the cheats on. The infinite sanity only functions on status bar, after a while, the player will be claimed by The Smile anyway.

2 Likes

It’s patched sadly, infinite jump lags me back down to the ground. Infinite stamina eventually stops working, and the entities still kill me even when I have them set to no-kill (hound for example on the train lelve)

1 Like

my game keeps crashing when i enable the cheats
what do i do??