Esports Life Tycoon Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Ptondo,

I have started the game first through steam, and then in game. I’ve done both methods and neither the 1st nor the 2nd method worked. The mod most likely just needs an update.

If your game is up to date, the trainer does need an update as they released game update version 0.8 4 days ago :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

All my games are up to date. It’s usually the trainers that aren’t- and yes, I mentioned the need for an update in all of my previous posts. Thanks, Instinct.

It’s always good to make sure, everyone forgets at some point :slightly_smiling_face:

This should be on his to-do list :+1:

1 Like

The Esports Life Tycoon cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

He has now released an update for this trainer :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey-o,

I’ve noticed! Thanks for all the help. Much love and pro-support. :heart:

Thank you. Much love :heart:

1 Like

UPDATED PLS the actual version is 1.0.1 cant work

When I try to use the trainer it shows that I dont have the game installed but I do

@frank @MrAntiFun We still do not have the 32bit update to this trainer, what is being done to make sure that happens?

When I try to use the trainer it shows that I dont have the game installed but I do

Where did you get your copy of the game from? Purchased from the Steam store or cracked/pirated? This trainer is designed specifically for the version purchased from the Steam store.

Locate the game’s .exe on your PC and link it to the trainer in the WeMod desktop app by clicking the Fix button.

I bought it from steam and already install. Still Wemod show I don’t have the game install.

Can try and start the game from steam first , also wait till after the tutorial , alt tab out then Press the play button after you are in game

still can’t use the trainer, it show ‘fix’.

Why the trainer keep showing ‘install the game’? i already install the game and have play it for a couple minute but the trainer still telling me to install the games.

I’m having the same issue, any updates?

Hi, is there still an update coming or has it been stopped? Would be a pity

1 Like

Why the trainer keep showing install the game? its already installed please help.

2 Likes