Euro Truck Simulator 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

i do that but it load (the little play button) but after i get to the main screen the little button doesn’t have the little check mark it just goes back to the play button i dont know wat to do

ok… idk ^^’ i don’t have this problem sorry

Then paste what happens when you click Play

thank you

@STN

Hope this will help ya including for the admin. And yes, I restarted my computer and uninstall and reinstall the game’s (including infinity) no, its not a cracked copies it’s from Steam, Origin or Uplay and yes, anti-virus is disabled and the game’s are up-to-date. Everything was working fine Friday but know, none of the cheats are working from Mafia 3, Metal Gear Solid V, NBA 2k17, Assassin’s Creed’s, etc. Oh and forgot to mention I also run it on administrator to but, still doesn’t work.

1 Like

@TheWallDoesGame Can you scroll down a bit in the console to show if infinity attaches successfully. Look at this video to see how to filter out messages unrelated to trainer initialization

@frank can help with this, doesn’t seem to be a trainer specific issue.

@STN @frank just got an update and working good know tried metal gear, stardew valley, nba 2k17, Mafia 3 etc is working hope the pictures I send help ya. (Note: sorry screenshot doesn’t work so have to use my cellphone camera to take pictures).

1 Like

Good to know! :slight_smile:

Hi there. It seems like the game has gone through another update and the trainer doesn’t work now.

Alright. Added to my list - https://trello.com/b/TqFilDUv/stns-to-do

when i get in to ETS 2 and try to use any of the mods it turns it off right away. I NEED HELP!

Did you actually even TRY to read the posts above yours?
Not like STN said that he added it to his list FOR UPDATES!

Initial release date: October 19, 2012

What do they even need to update this game for ? Anyway, yeah another day another update.

New dlc came out. That’s why there’s patches now :stuck_out_tongue:

they still update because they still work on it, just like American Truck Simulator will be getting updates for years to come

Ok i have this issue i launch from steam 64 bit version then when game is launched and i am in the game i activated cheats and heard the audio advice of cheat activated but if i alt tab i found all cheat off and in the game nothing happen (money fuel and no damage) so atm is not working anymore.

Initial release date: October 19, 2012

What do they even need to update this game for ? Anyway, yeah another day another update.

@stn new dlc after 6 years hahaha

1 Like

Good day STN,
can you guy add more to the trainer of ETS2 like infinite XP and so?
just like ATS.

thanx))

So anyway, if you will find time to update this trainer, here is the latest steam version: