Euro Truck Simulator 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

same happened to me bro due to ver 1.43 bro

The Euro Truck Simulator 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  • Updated notes

yeah when using just one cheat like fuel, it stop the play butten to switches off totaly

1 Like

Cheats turn off by themselves

1 Like

Good day people, the game cheat works, you just canā€™t turn the app off after you finish the game.
please take a look at it. ty

Unlimited money and max xp not working for me (i have it on steam the euro truck simulator 2), idk if the other players have this 2 cheats not working pls fix

3 Likes

i think the levels or money sould be a increase bar rather than like a infinite amount

1 Like

Good day, I too think the money could be reduced a bite add a increase bar or 50k or 100k a popā€¦like it is on ATS.

Iā€™m not sure, but I think, If you wanna use the money mod, you have to activate it and then get in to the game world for it to work, I got like 10 million like that and now I have pretty much unlimited money

not sure if anyone else has this problem but everytime i turn on any of the cheats, after a few secods they shut off and i have to press the play button again and this repeats over and over again.

The trainer needs an update. When the ā€œno damageā€ function is activated, damage is still calculated, especially if the cargo trailer belongs to the player.

Changes:

Changes:

it has stop working :frowning: when you start it from wemod and from stream :frowning: it just turns off it self

What do you mean it turns off itself?

well it turns off when you start the from here,
and even when you start the from steam and then turn it on like 0.1 sec
:slight_smile:

What turns off?

all the cheats re turns off

it works now all the cheats :slight_smile: thank you :slight_smile:

Oops didnā€™t see your reply, sorry. Glad to hear it is working again.

1 Like