Euro Truck Simulator 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Thank you very much STN !

trainer is not working, I get error code 7 (it says try disabling anti virus and stuff but this is the only trainer that is having this issue)

@Hawk
Run the 64-bit game version of game, Run game then attach infinity (click Start Game).

did it with both versions for me, Ill check again

The No Damage does not work

Added to my list (this game still updates religiously after 5 years!!) - https://trello.com/b/TqFilDUv/stn-s-to-do

Well thats a good way to keep track of things

I just tested it and it is working fine. It does show damage on screen but your freight will be always be at 0 and your vehicle will never stop functioning or deteriorate in anyway. I crashed at 90km/h and still fine.

Oh ok sorry about that than

Hey STN when i opened the game (64 bit) and started infinity the cheats didn’t work. When i press the hotkey or if i try to activate them manually they turn off instantly. I’m using the beta for infinity 3.0 btw. Thanks in advance!

Which cheats?

I have the same problem. None of the 3 cheats work, instantly turn off regardless of what I try to do. I have no idea what’s going on. Does anyone know what to do?

The game probably had an update again

It did. last week or something added heavy haul or something like that

crud. I assume I just have to wait then?

Yeah if an update broke the trainer you will have to wait for stn to fix it. Might take a few days.

thank

The trainer does’nt work :confused:

There is needed more cheats only with 3 is insufficient

You need to run 64bit version of the game