Euro Truck Simulator 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I can’t give me Unlimited Money, i’m in 64 bits

how do i attach infinity?

Launch your game on 64bits and start the trainer after

i do that but it load (the little play button) but after i get to the main screen the little button doesn’t have the little check mark it just goes back to the play button i dont know wat to do

ok… idk ^^’ i don’t have this problem sorry

Then paste what happens when you click Play

thank you

@STN

Hope this will help ya including for the admin. And yes, I restarted my computer and uninstall and reinstall the game’s (including infinity) no, its not a cracked copies it’s from Steam, Origin or Uplay and yes, anti-virus is disabled and the game’s are up-to-date. Everything was working fine Friday but know, none of the cheats are working from Mafia 3, Metal Gear Solid V, NBA 2k17, Assassin’s Creed’s, etc. Oh and forgot to mention I also run it on administrator to but, still doesn’t work.

1 Like

@TheWallDoesGame Can you scroll down a bit in the console to show if infinity attaches successfully. Look at this video to see how to filter out messages unrelated to trainer initialization

@frank can help with this, doesn’t seem to be a trainer specific issue.

@STN @frank just got an update and working good know tried metal gear, stardew valley, nba 2k17, Mafia 3 etc is working hope the pictures I send help ya. (Note: sorry screenshot doesn’t work so have to use my cellphone camera to take pictures).

1 Like

Good to know! :slight_smile:

Hi there. It seems like the game has gone through another update and the trainer doesn’t work now.

Alright. Added to my list - https://trello.com/b/TqFilDUv/stns-to-do

when i get in to ETS 2 and try to use any of the mods it turns it off right away. I NEED HELP!

Did you actually even TRY to read the posts above yours?
Not like STN said that he added it to his list FOR UPDATES!

Initial release date: October 19, 2012

What do they even need to update this game for ? Anyway, yeah another day another update.

New dlc came out. That’s why there’s patches now :stuck_out_tongue:

they still update because they still work on it, just like American Truck Simulator will be getting updates for years to come

Ok i have this issue i launch from steam 64 bit version then when game is launched and i am in the game i activated cheats and heard the audio advice of cheat activated but if i alt tab i found all cheat off and in the game nothing happen (money fuel and no damage) so atm is not working anymore.

Initial release date: October 19, 2012

What do they even need to update this game for ? Anyway, yeah another day another update.