Europa Universalis IV Cheats and Trainer for Steam

not even 2 weeks and the game already updated, making half the cheats not working… is it possible to have a free update on the game? :frowning:

you are too late to make an update and when u make it the game is also updated and cheats dont work at all

when the update will come ?

The Europa Universalis IV cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Is anyone else crashing when they try to do anything with the cheats enabled?

EDIT: seems to only happen when i click on the religious tab

1 Like

I have the same problem if I either hit the notification or tab for religion I crash.

i crash when I tab on religion icon plz fix it

@STiNGERR After the trainer was updated it seems to now cause a crash when selecting the religion tab

When you turn on max legitimacy and then click on religion tab, it crashes

Hi love this trainer the only thing that would make it better would be an options for more Colonist.

more colonists, reduceds AE, more diplo rep, tons of stuff that could be added

The Europa Universalis IV cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Fast Construction cheat added
  • Enable Ironman Console cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Hi, wemod says im running an x64 bits game version what can i do? it’s steam version.

Welcome to the community @Dmass. :slight_smile:

1. Launch the game first via Steam launcher. Wait until you are on the main menu.
  2. Alt+tab to WeMod. Press Play.
  3. Alt+tab back to the game.

Can we get an update to the trainer if one is not already being worked on. The majority of the options no longer work from the new update and so need addressing.

@Ravenfyre I am also getting the message of x64 bit. Tried what you said along with in-game then starting of wemod, before starting the game (using play). The message seems to always come up.