Europa Universalis IV Cheats and Trainer for Steam

same here,can’t work

3 Likes

It didn’t work on the current 1.31.5 patch

2 Likes

Sailors,Money and Morale don’t work,upgrade it plz!

1 Like

I cant use the eu4 it says game not found but I have the game installed even if I put the exe it says we cant run your game

why bother making this if it never works?

The trainer worked fine before the game was updated. Game updates will break trainers, there’s nothing WeMod, or any trainer provider on the internet, can do about this.

Trainers are updated based on their popularity on WeMod (which is detected by the software automatically), besides a couple of other factors. Learn how trainer updates work and how you can help speed it up here: Game Queue - WeMod Support

The Europa Universalis IV cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I paid to support WeMod but only one or two of these mods work at all. It seems more useful to use the console command.

Is there a version mismatch? I’ve been using the same version since I first got WeMod. Well, since I first got the MrAntiFun version.

A bit disappointed but very hopeful there is a fix! Please let me know if there’s any information I can provide!!
I LOVE WEMOD

Please help!

Cheers,
D

The trainer was updated two days ago to be compatible with the latest version of the game, as the post above yours now states.

Click the History button underneath the Play button and make sure the most recent trainer version in the list is selected.

Note the trainer was made for the Steam version of the game, if you have the game from elsewhere, including cracked, there’s no guarantee the trainer will work flawlessly with your copy, if at all.

1 Like

unlimited sailors option will set the number of sailor to 100, and the number won’t change, so most of the ships can not be built
version 1.31.5.2 steam

Also, unlimited money doesn’t work properly

OMG…

the new update more worst… alot of the cheat cant be used at all… i only can use update on 06/12/2020. all new update alot of them got issue… :unamused:

Unlimited Manpower, Unlimited Army Tradition, Unlimited Navy Tradition, Unlimited Army Morale, Unlimited Navy Morale, No War Exhaustion, Super City Development, God Mode, and Fast Construction-Recruiting are not working properly.

1 Like

So… every single cheat except for the Admin/Diplo/War power and fast build/recruit is broken.

I am paying only because of the EU4 Trainer, please this needs to be updated quickly!

For Super City Development, can it be set or make another cheat which will only grow the cities I owned? Sometimes the cities that doesn’t belong to me and I didn’t even click it grows itself to 100.

Cheats work great. Just wanted to kno if it also effects other country.
I played as japan and out of no where ming and korea had the same
development progress as i have which i was ahead more then 10 years.

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Trainers generally will not affect AI players as they cannot change the game in any way. They just inject code into your PC’s RAM.

However, that doesn’t mean the AI isn’t coded to cheat by the game’s developers. It’s not unusual for AI in games to cheat via in-game programming. This, especially in strategy games, is to keep the game interesting and challenging for you so you don’t get bored. For example, in strategy games your enemies might be coded to use resource cheats so that can build a large army to attack you and to keep you on your toes. And in first-person shooter games, ever noticed how the AI never runs out of ammo but you do? That’s because the AI is coded by the game developers to cheat ammo so that it doesn’t run out. And so on. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Ravenfyre did few trials and I kind of figured. Awesome mods by the way. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the cool trainer, short question, did you change anything ?
It still worked fine yesterday and crashes my game today without changing the game version.
I’m still on 1.31.5.

Thanks and keep up the good work :slight_smile:

The Europa Universalis IV cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like