EVERSPACE Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Thank you for your hard work on this STN. If possible, can it be updated for the new EVERSPACE version? Thank you either way!

What’s broken? It hasn’t been reported to me

sinse update 1.3.0.36069 Unlimited health and Add 5k Credits dosn’t works

Thank you for your work. the only cheats that are working are inf fuel, inf resuorces, inf missiles and Add 5k. Game version 1.3.0.36069.

1 Like

i tried all cheats and none cheat works by me. I hope it will be fixed in the next time.

On the GOG version, tried today, only unlimited fuel, add 5k credits, unlimited resources and unlimited missiles are working. Nothing else is activating.

Trainer is out of date it needs an update.
Seems the only thing that is working is Resources, everything else is not working for me.

@STN Loving the hard work dude, any chance of an update to work with patch 1.3.2 ?

2 Likes

This mod needs updates, esp. compatible with “Encounters”

2 Likes

The EVERSPACE cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

None of the options work

Was updated 2 days ago should work.
Are you using the steam version ?
Not trying to use it online ?

Give the trainer a few seconds to minutes after you activate a cheat.

You can speed up this process by deleting the pdb file that’s with game (without any problem).

It didnt work and now the options keep deactivating automatically

We’ll have someone test this on our end and fix it if need be :slightly_smiling_face:

10/11/2019, Everspace v1.3.5 … some cheats not working, for example, unlimited resources immediately slides back to OFF despite user activating it via F7 key. Any chance for an update?

The trainer is currently available to vote for an update in the WeMod app!

The cheat enemies do not move, why are they attacking?

You must specify the game (and trainer version) you are refering to if you expect any help. You should also post it in specific topic (“search” function will - as always - help finding correct one).

2 Likes

My bad Everspace is what i am referring to

The enemies cannot move mod does not work. Enemies are not disabled.