Every game cheats can't be download

So, this happened for about a few days till today.
First, I can not download the Wemod apps that eventually fixed it by downloading a packaged installer that requires no additional downloads.
Then when I tried to launch a game using Wemod, the game won’t launch and it show message " we’re having trouble downloading the cheats". This happened for about few days already and finally today the message does not appeared and instead when I tried to click “Play” it just keep loading and loading…
I’ve attempted to disable antivirus, turn off firewall, reinstall Wemod, restart my computer. My internet works pretty well and there is no problem with my internet connection.
I do not know what to do anymore and need some help. Thank you
Oh, and it does not works on every games that I owned.

Hello and welcome to the WeMod community. :slight_smile:
Sorry to hear that you’re having issues.

This part here explains that your issue is most likely caused by interference by an antivirus. The chances are that your antivirus has deleted part of WeMod that it relies on to work correctly or is blocking the trainers. Don’t worry - there’s a solution.

Please go to this post here and follow the instructions under the “Anti-Virus” heading: "Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game" / "We’re having trouble downloading the cheats" - #2 by Ravenfyre. As well as the paragraph below it.

As well as that, if you use Windows Defender as your antivirus, make sure your signature library is up to date. This webpage from the Microsoft support website explains how to do that: Update Windows Security signatures - Microsoft Support

Hopefully, this resolves your issue. :slight_smile:

hi there

where do you download the offline installer?
its been 30 minutes sice my firs download wemod app but still 30 minuts remaining
gambar

where the option to download an offline installer?

Click the first link in my post above. It’ll be in the post it links to. :slight_smile:

Hello there
Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, eventhough I already followed every single step that you gave to me. And the result is the problem is still occur (“Play” button keep loading).
Thank you.

Hello and thanks for replying. :slight_smile:

What antivirus program do you use?
And which specific game or games are you having the issue with?

I am using windows defender and it’s every games that I have issue with (I seriously tested them one by one).

Just to double check - did you follow the link to update your Windows Defender signature library that I gave above? Even if your Windows Defender antivirus itself is up to date it doesn’t mean the signature library is, they’re two different things. :slight_smile:

I think I did update my Windows Defender Signature Screenshot_2.
And yes I did follow the link that you gave me.

Thank you for the update.

To help us investigate this further, please launch the game and attempt to activate the cheats.
After the cheats have failed to activate:

1. Click the down arrow in the top-right of WeMod. Go to Settings.
  2. At the bottom of the settings, you’ll see an option to save a log. Press this button.
  3. Upload the log either to this thread (or in a PM to me if you prefer) by clicking this button on the toolbar in your reply:

I’ll pass it onto the development team for you for deeper analysis. :slight_smile:

Hello there
Sorry for the long reply. I have some irl things to do.
Here you go! WeMod.log (21.1 KB)
Thank you.

Update: “Hollow Knight” trainer seem works while the other games still do not.

Thank you, this will help. I’ll pass it along to @frank, our awesome lead developer. :slight_smile: