Evil Dead: The Game Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Evil Dead: The Game
This is the official discussion topic of the Evil Dead: The Game Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Shield
3. Unlimited Stamina
4. Unlimited Flashlight
5. Unlimited Items
6. Super Speed
7. No Fear
8. Unlimited Pink F Points
9. No Reload
10. Super Melee Damage
11. Super Ranged Damage
12. No Recoil
13. Freeze Mission Time

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

You must use a tool to disable EAC. The tool with instructions can be found HERE

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/17/2022
    Started development

• 05/17/2022
    Released trainer with 13 cheats

• 05/27/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 06/27/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

• Copy EACpass.exe to the main directory of the game
  • Launch EACpass.exe and press on EAC Bypass button
  • Launch the game from EPIC then alt-tab and click play in WeMod once the game has loaded
    ////////////
  • To restore everything back to the way it was you must have EACpass.exe in the main directory of the game, Open it and press the EAC Reset button

EACpass.zip (4.1 KB)

Thanks I will try it today.

After I try the the Survivors vs Demon (Solo), when I fight the Dark Ones, player will bleed out instantly, but still can use melee weapon only to fight Demons but cannot fight Dark Ones.
I have no problems for the Missions.
Thanks

This is just for missions, right? I don’t want to have people using this online.

On that note, this ain’t gonna get me banned for using it in missions, will it? (that s*** is way too hard)

atm only know that works on missions and solo with ai mates vs ai boss so anything that offline not tried private game as not had anyone to try it with

Yeah, only seems to work while solo, mods don’t work online (think the flashlight works). So you can’t use this to level which sucks. Cool trainer though.

I don’t quite understand why people keep asking about being banned using every trainer, this is cheating so there is always a chance. It’s the price you take using Wemod.

a mi no me sirven, me dice que son para 64 bits y que mi juego es de 32.

1 Like

You will not get banned for using this solo or on single player missions. The trainer will not work on any other modes as it is not intended to.

3 Likes

The Evil Dead: The Game cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

An unlimited spirit points/ xp would be neat

4 Likes

Honestly would not want these cheats to work online. @AnEUGamer suggested a cheat to increase spirit points and/or experience for characters, which I would like instead.

2 Likes

I used this in the missions to unlock the extra characters, took me about 28 minutes with the super speed on. I instantly turned the game off and wemod with it before booting it back up after I was done. Obviously I didn’t attempt multiplayer with it, but can I get banned for using it in missions even once? Please let me know.

is there gonna be an update anytime soon ?

1 Like

The trainer doesn’t seem to work anymore after the Easy Anti-Cheat Update. Furthermore, when I try to start the game, I get the message saying that the trainer was made for the 64-bit version of the game and I have the 32-bit version (?). Worked fine before the Easy Anti-Cheat.

1 Like

i have the same problem and dont know how to run it nor change it to 64bit

2 Likes
  • Copy EACpass.exe to the main directory of the game
  • Launch EACpass.exe and press on EAC Bypass button
  • Launch the game from EPIC then alt-tab and click play in WeMod once the game has loaded
    ////////////
  • To restore everything back to the way it was you must have EACpass.exe in the main directory of the game, Open it and press the EAC Reset button

EACpass.zip (4.1 KB)

The Evil Dead: The Game cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  • Updated notes

Yeah, even after running the EACpass, it says im not running the 64 bit version.

1 Like

The game cheats worked perfectly when it was first released. Why F it up?
Now it does not work. Telling me that I’m running a 32bit version of the game.
When you purchase a game, it doesn’t offer a choice between 32bit or 64-bit versions.