Evil Genius 2: World Domination (Vulkan) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

you can just save your game, then exit the game, reload your save without the power cheat on and it should be reset to normal

If you dont want max $500,000 unlimited and just want temp increase of your current gold value to $500k turn on and off the gold cheat, this helps with the gather gold scheme %
@MAF can you change the Unlimited gold to 9999999999 instead of 500,000? as turning the cheat on and off resets my current gold to 500,000 only but at the point in the game where i am at is already way past this gold amount storable.

2 Likes

thankss

Astana - I have the same problem. It basically makes sure you can’t go below 500,000.

The Evil Genius 2: World Domination cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

So after today’s update for me, nothing has changed. I still have absolutely no power and none of my minions are doing anything. I have unlimited power turned on and but I still have no power in my lair and nothing works. Moreover, everything broke down and nothing seems to work. I tried to build the generators or delete the broken stuff but my minions are not working at all. They just walk around and that’s it. I have then tried to move Max and execute 1 minion but it appears that Max is not moving anywhere except his fancy golden chair. This might be due to no power but I don’t know. So all in all its a complete chaos in my lair. Please help :pray:

there seems to be an issue with the cameras? for some reason no matter how many security desks i have, the cameras dont work. not sure if this is an ingame issue or a mod issue

1 Like

Thank you for changing the free gold to 5million. All the cheats seem to work. I wish I could turn off the warning for “your vault is full” though. But that isn’t your fault. again thanks for the update.

thankss

there is an item that the enemies place inside your base, specifically Symmetry. She places an object on a wall somewhere she was seen and it disables your cameras. Usually looks like a yin yang sign. Hope that helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Changes:

I had the same issue. I didn’t even think to look, helped me out thanks :grinning:

2 Likes

Idk if anyone else is having this issue but when I click play it just infinitely loads, never launching the game or cheat.

Thank you so much Mr.Antifun!

In my experience that is due to WeMod having incorrect program pathing. Sometimes it doesn’t recognize where you installed the game or perhaps if it was in a different place than normal. I’d recommend double checking those pathing setups to ensure the game file location is where WeMod thinks it is. Hope that makes sense.

Tested the mods today with the new patch: (Steam Vulkan version) (In a new and old save game)

So far only “Instant Training” does not work. It activates then turns itself off.

Durability, Gold and Stats all seem to function fine.

Changes:

I found a bug in the Max Power feature (Vulkan). When placing Mega Safes, they take power away. My game said “Max” at power, but eventually it dipped below 10,000 and I placed enough Mega Safes to get it to dip into the negatives and power shut off.

After game update to version 1.5.0 function “Unlimited Stats” and “Instant Scheme Complete” not work.

1 Like

Changes:

After game Hotfix V1.5.1 function “Instant Trainig” not work. Shows “On” option, but minions train at normal speed.