Evil West Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Evil West
This is the official discussion topic of the Evil West Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Infinite Health
2. Infinite Energy
3. Set Gold Multiplier
4. Add Bucks
5. Set Extra Perk Points
6. Set Knowledge Multiplier
7. Set Current Level
8. Add Experience
9. Infinite Ammo
10. Massive Damage
11. Instant Acceleration
12. Set Movement Speed Multiplier

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/22/2022
    Started development

• 11/22/2022
    Released trainer with 12 cheats

• 11/06/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 03/25/2024
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Evil West cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 12 cheats
3 Likes

I’ve no idea who the people are that work on these, but I must say, the work is fast and very impressive. Evil West is a game I have been excited about, for a long time, but knew with my disability, there would be no way of getting through it, no matter how much I wanted too. But now I will be able to enjoy it, get through it and have fun in the process. I cannot say thank you enough!

2 Likes

Hi thx for your job, but for me it not work. Can you help?

2 Likes

i cant run the trainer for this game … also i have this game free version from outside the steam …

2 Likes

WeMod does not condone piracy, and we cannot assist you with any issues if it is not purchased from an authorized reseller.

2 Likes

wemod i bought it … but the game no i didnt

I am referring to the game.

1 Like

I’m using this for long time and now did not work with Evil West.

Already deleted and reinstall… it’s same nothing happens.

if there’s anyone have same issue and fix it please advice

thanks,

2 Likes

Hi! Mod works perfect for me. Can anyone clarify what Instant Acceleration actually does?

1 Like

When walking, the movement speed slowly ramps up, and when you stop moving it also takes like a second to slow down to zero. Instant Acceleration makes it so it’s instant.
A good way to see what I mean is to increase the movement speed to something like 5, walk for a while and you’ll see how it accelerates slowly. And then doing the same but with Instant Acceleration activated, you’ll see how it’s instantly moves at max speed.

1 Like

Has anyone try the mod with co op?

1 Like

Yeah, I’m having a similar issue. I own the game, I can run it through steam just fine. But if I try running the mods after loading from steam or loading the game from Wemod, the game loads and wemod just says “loading mods…” for a long time, then freezes, crashes. Rinse and repeat. Wemod works just fine with any other game I’ve got with only the occasional freeze/crash. But Evil West is apparently its breaking point.

1 Like

You should just click “play” in wemod and the game itself will launch
If you do anything other than that you might need to revert back

1 Like

Revert back to?

1 Like

Why FlinG trainer not included.
which is best & work fine with 1.0.4 version.
we want FliNG version trainer of every game.

Keeps Loading mods… forever

2 Likes

Good job with the trainer, I am enjoying it. For your information…since last patch when game transfers from one chapter to the next you appear and health is minimal and first hit kills you even when trainer is running with infinite health. Same with the perk points…after you go to a new chapter you will have a negative number of perk points. I have to log out of the game completely and then back in and restart trainer.

1 Like

Please update

3 Likes

please update

3 Likes