Exanima Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Is there going to be a mod to get the different mind thaumaturgies?

Health cheat seems to not work anymore, Just tried in Arena and died.

Health cheat seems to not work anymore, Just tried in Arena and died.

This is true. The stamina works wonders, but health option do nothing. An update would be great.

What does stamina do? I haven’t been able to figure it out.

it allows you to block especially with shields and might affect how hard you hit too but idk about that one

This trainer needs an update bad, the game has been changed a lot and none of the cheats work at all.

After some testing the cheats work fine in the regular build however not the beta.

Hello!

We do not make cheats for beta versions of games. It is far too uneconomical as they update too often.
If you wish to use trainers, you’ll need to use the public release version of the game. Beta versions of games exist purely to help the devs test for issues, not for general gameplay, which is a lot harder to do if you’re not playing their game without cheats (if they worked in beta).

Yeah thank you I realized that after a moment, but thanks for the quick response all the same.

Cheats activate but don’t work.

Before saying anything about not updating because beta/alpha/early access. This game literally doesn’t get updates for fcking years so that argument doesn’t hold here.

Game just had a massive update today (Main game not Beta), so the trainer is no longer compatible

1 Like

The Exanima cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

There was a new small update - 0.8.3k. The cheat is still working but there is a bug (when WeMod is activated) that just weirdly kill your merchant and physician when you end the day. Thanks!

1 Like

Disregard what I said… It does happen when you have one hit kills enabled.

1 Like

Are you able to send us a game save? It will be located at C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Exanima

Just copy the whole folder, and you can send it to our email at support@wemod.com. You can use WeTransfer if the file is too large to upload. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Exactly, I also relized that. When I had One Hit Kills enabled and went to a fight. After the fight, the health bars of my Merchant and Physician were shown completely red (as permanent damage). And after the next fight, they were both disappeared (the status board showed that they are both dead).

• The bug happened in Arena Mode.

I have sent you @Veloxia my save game via Email!
Many thanks and I wish you all a happy, healthy and prosperous new year!

2 Likes

Is it any fight that happens with this? When do you enable the One Hit Kill cheat? Just before entering the fight? Or do you leave it on?

If I just turn it on during the fight and turn it off again before clicking exit to end the fight, the problem will not occur. But if I just leave it on the whole time, it will happen.

We can add a cheat note, for now, to suggest turning it off when not fighting.

The tester wasn’t able to replicate the same situation with a new save as well as the save you’ve sent. Think they went through 2 weeks worth of fighting with no issue.

1 Like

Changes:

1 Like

Changes: