Exotic Gun | Really?

I just completed the stuff that I had to do to use the exotic weapon (Get 500 Hive kills). NOW, I have to get 500 kills using the void attacks in Crucible and dying resets me back some. All this just to use a ******in’ handgun?? Who abandoned their exotic weapon double bounty. (It might tell me to do some after 500 crucible kills, so…)

Edit: I had 69 of 500 and now it reset me back to 4. Just abandoned it. I throw away all pistols anyway, no matter the damage.

That’s not even the hard part of that bounty.

The next part of the bounty is to kill Xyor, the unwed in the level 26 version of The Summoning Pits with quite a few different skulls. Which doesn’t spawn in till you kill quite a few waves of enemies next to phogarth. (I found it hard with two of my friends, all lvl 27-28 )

The pistol it self is really good though (its called thorn)

Done this today and its a pain.

Lol the hand cannon thorn sucks…

I’ve heard a lot of people talk about the requirements to complete an exotic bounty, I’m not looking forward to getting one, but at the same time I can’t wait since I just got the game.

bit my lip and decided to get the game for the Xbox 360 rather than the X1…everything will transfer whenever I upgrade