Expeditions rome

Hello,
I have problems with your program.
I have had other providers before that did not have any problems and all trainers were always up to date.
Now I bought it and I can hardly use it.

Either the game crashes like Witcher 3 or the trainer is not up to date and does not support the game, so the cheat does not work e.g. with EXPEDITIONS Rome.

Should I now buy Plitch again so that it works? If you want to keep customers, then I ask more support for the games.

When can I expect the update of the game ?
EXPEDITIONS Rome please

As with any site that provides trainers, the creators attempt to keep everything up to date but depending on how many games they have to work on it might take a few days. The game is currently in the queue to be updated but from what I’m seeing it is only a few cheats that are broken. As long as you are not on the trial you can boost the game’s priority in the queue; however, we are unable to provide an ETA for updates or new trainers as there are many factors that can’t be accounted for.

Thank you for the quick reply.
I would appreciate the game being updated as soon as possible, because I’ve been waiting for weeks and there’s not much happening in the queue.
Can you speed it up?
I have already boosted.

Where can I report that the cheat does not work for example Witcher?

All of the cheats were working until the update on the 16th. I cannot do anything to expedite the update as updates are in the order they are shown in the queue. The trainer creators update the trainers as quickly as possible.

I’m starting to feel so screwed by you guys.
i have now invested 100 bost, opened a thread here.
Then it was in the queue number 11.

Today I get up to see if anything has changed.
Yes something has changed, he kicked the game out of the queue. Just like that and without an update.

Why is there a boost function, why do I give 100 boost for a game, it was in the queue and now completely gone?

Is it possible to pay back my money proportionally? I’ll look around elsewhere. Impossible, no service never again Wemod!
I’ve been waiting for over 1 month, nothing happens and then Wemod wants to screw me.

Thx to Antifun , theier name is program.

The trainer is functioning correctly, this was confirmed by MAF himself. The only issue was outdated cheat notes. When the trainer is removed from the queue, all boosts are returned. If you want to provide us with more info about your issue, someone will be happy to help you.