F1 2020 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Playing with friends, otherwise known as co-op, is still online and is a “real” online game.
Even if you were only playing with friends who won’t report you for cheating, you can still get caught out by anti-cheat detection bots.

1 Like

make a function one lap, please

1 Like

does the cheats work well then?

1 Like

so if I wanna get f1 2020 wemod, should I get it or should I not get it because it does not work well?

1 Like

@MrAntiFun it doesn’t work for 1.08, Why?

1 Like

Using frozen AI, canceling again will cause the game to crash.

1 Like

The F1 2020 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

it freeze but the time comes at the end

Like how when I pass 1 sector and it adds time

and does the cheats effect AI?

1 Like

Trying to activate unlimited fuel and it wont stay activated worked fine yesterday but wont work today tried restarting the game and wemod multiple times

3 Likes

On the latest Steam patch 1.17 i think it is the Unlimited Fuel option I activate it then it deactivates itself after a few seconds

1 Like

Let’s hope MrAntiFun can fix the issues for us, untill then imma play normally LOL

1 Like

Hi any way for using multiplayer lobi ? unable to verify file integrity acces to onlne features has been restricted i got this error always

1 Like

No. It is not for multiplayer use at all. Singleplayer only

1 Like

Trainer does not work, It has made my full 22 race 9 season save crash on load. Don’t use it if you don’t want to loose your progress

1 Like

Unlimited Fuel it doesn’t work any more hope can fix it please

2 Likes

we have new update on steam , so pls update the trainers

2 Likes

dear MrAntiFun could you fix the unlimited fuel option in the update? whenever i turn it on it turns off right away. i tried before selecting my character after. mid game. nothing seems to want it to stay on.

1 Like

new update had came. now the cheats are not working please update the cheats

1 Like

The F1 2020 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Game isn’t even recognized, just keeps saying “Loading” while the game doesn’t even load unless I open it manually. I shut off real-time virus protection, reinstalled wemod, etc.

1 Like