F1 2021 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Two game updates deep since trainer release, when we gonna get a trainer update??? Come on, man.

bro can you just fix both the unlimited points and money, everytime i activate them the cheat gives unlimited money and points to all the other teams aswell.
i was wondering if you guys can fix that issue? thanks.

Game now crashes anytime i try to use any of the cheats. Come on, give us an update already

I had no issues with this.

The same as some people, everything but the Freeze AI works.

um anyone up for 2 player career with the trainer?

can it be used in a private online game just with friends?

not in open multiplayer or tournaments, only private with friends

This trainer needs updated i don’t know how the people using it are doing so but everytime i activate super grip the game bugs out and i can’t turn or it crashes entirely

it would be nice to add unlimited ERS again

1 Like

Can you add the Easy Steering feature to older F1 games like 2019 2018 or 2017?
It’s a savior for keyboard players!

Any way to use this in MP? Getting kicked because of file integrity.

Game is updated and when using those Cheats my Game Crashs after few Minutes. Please Update :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Me too, needs to be added to the update queue.

Using the Freeze AI. Then after a lap I try to take it off and the game Hard Crashes…

Game was updatet on Steam, update please! :slight_smile:

1 Like

cut the cheat on, then move around your screen and the value should kick in.

Can I get banned for using this trainer in singleplayer f1 career, custom matches ?

In career mode the game crashes when I use the “Unlimited Fuel” or “No Tyre Wear” cheats during practise. When using “Freeze AI” during a race, and you want to switch it off again, I have to press ESC and then switch it off. If I do it during the race, the game also crashes. The “Easy Steering” cheat also makes the game freak out and you then have to quit the game to resolve the issue.

new update

Is it possible to make a xp multiplayer?