F1 22 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hello, can you please help by making the cheats available for origin and as because my friends and I don’t understand why origin version is not compatible or doesn’t exist please help.
Thank you very much for everything

The mods are available for origin

thank you

Easy Steering don’t work already some weeks(

No tyre wear, Easy Steering & Freeze AI doesn’t work. Eagerly awaiting for fix)

2 Likes

The F1 22 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Guys, thank God for WeMod & its Team! In case updated cheats don’t work, just go to History tab & select the date compatible with your version - in my case 6/29/2022 works perfectly. Shame, you can’t create desktop shortcut with the specific Trainer Date (

Hi @MrAntiFun the game was updated and now freeze AI instantly crashes the game, also other cheats are hit or miss and either work or they don’t sometimes… desperately needs an update

also Easy Steering needs improvement… i don’t know if it works that well… a lot of times i get thrown off track or bump here and there is also those annoying corners lol

The F1 22 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Freeze AI is bugged it makes the safety car out and it’s impossible to race

Easy Steering isn’t work

can you make the tyre grip more low or more mods with diferents types of grip!!
unlimited irs !!

1 Like

any way to get this to work on coop season?

I can’t activate easy steering, help anyone?

I’m having the same issue with the easy steering, it doesn’t crash the game at least. I tried using one of the previous versions of the trainers and it worked during my practice session up until I crossed the finished line for that practice event to be completed then the game just froze.

Hello, there is an error in the last update. You put F6 twice and there is no F5. Can you rectify? THANKS.