F1 24 Cheats and Trainer for EA

It’s free, you don’t need pro to use it. Pro is just so that you have a few more features such as being able to activate the cheats on your phone, overlay, etc. Along with being able to vote and suggest cheats.

It doesn’t work for me when I compress the file inside the game folder and run the bypass and when I play in EA it doesn’t load the game, what solution is there for this? It’s ridiculous, I already deactivated the antivirus and it doesn’t run the game either

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Why are you compressing the file? That’s not an instruction given to you in @MrAntiFun’s post here: F1 24 Cheats and Trainer for EA - #2 by MrAntiFun.

Here are some alternate instructions:

1. Download the Bypass.Zip file from the bottom of the post linked above.

2. Right-click the downloaded folder.
    Click Extract All.
    Press Extract.

3. Open the extracted folder.
    Move Bypass.exe from this folder to your game’s install directory.
    By default, the game’s directory for EA/Origin games is:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\GAME_NAME_HERE

4. Double-click the Bypass.exe to launch it.
    Once the bypass is launched, press Play on the WeMod trainer.
    When/if a message asking you to connect to online services pops up, press cancel.

can we please get a tyre grip multiplier

No Tyre Wear no longer works with latest update

it doesn’t work for me it crashes when i go to my carrer mode, and now when i deleted the Bybass my game doesnt lunch

Mods were working great with the bypass at first. Ever since the last update, the bypass is causing the game to crash. It looks like EA might have updated the anticheat to catch the bypass? I’m now getting the same error as @aaadromeda at game launch. I can’t get the game to load without removing everything from the bypass and restoring the backed up exe and dll files.

Hopefully, you can get these cheats up and running again. If not, I’m setup pretty well in the game from when it was working. So thanks!

1 Like

Yeah I’m getting the same error as well. code 0x00000003

Update please?

1 Like

can we please get an update and add the tyre grip multiplayer

an update would be much appreciated

1 Like

The game doesn’t launch on Steam from the trainer after following all of this. It says ‘Playing’ but the game doesn’t launch. If you go to launch it via Steam as the WeMod trainer says ‘Playing’ then the WeMod trainer closes down.

1 Like

Hi,
is this works in multiplayer?
thx for answering

is there an tyre grip in multiplayer already?

WeMod does not condone cheating in online game modes.

1 Like

Where’s the link to the Steam bypass? I can’t find one.

It’s in the post you replied to.

In a previous thread, they responded that you need the **steam version. ** The title says EA.

The bypass is the same for both platforms but you need to use the trainer created for steam.

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying. I mixed that part up I see. ◡̈