F1 Manager 2022 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

hallo ich habe da eine frage woran liegt es das die mods für geld und windkanal funzen aber z.b bei reifen und motor abnutzung gehen sie nicht kann mir einer helfen eventuell?

Hello I have a question why is it that the mods work for money and wind tunnel but e.g. with tires and engine wear they don’t work can someone help me?

the game freeze if you use ERS infinity in race again and again

The mods worked until the last update, but since then i couldnt get them to work. Trainers need an update

3 Likes

Yeah, Money still works, rest are currently not working

The F1 Manager 2022 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

My game keeps crashong when I get some of the way through a race and its annoying because I cant finish a race, please help.

3 Likes

Same here

This game does not work with wemod. I have followed all instructions and even tried a few work arounds of my own. Crashes the game every time, furthest I have got is around 55% of the 1st race I enable mods in. Toggling on and off has no affect, neither does loading the game or wemod 1st. As I said, all techniques, instructions, work arounds end in the same result… Game crashes.
If only 2 of the mods(which I would say are the least useful) work without crashing the game, maybe only 2 should have been uploaded to wemod. Just an idea. Massively disappointing, so disappointing I almost removed wemod completely. Only saved by the stranded deep mods.

3 Likes

Non funziona voglio rinborso

Could you make it so you have unlimited development points for drivers, etc etc…

2 Likes

Guys, found a solution, i finished a race with the mod.

Play normal x16 as you wish, for example, ERS, when it gots drained, i put in x1 turn it fast as it reaches 100% and then i turn it off and i put again as x16.
for the tires same ■■■■, use the tires, when you want, put x1 turn it on fast, it goes to 100% and turn it off again. a play slowly with cheats like this.

Minimise using the cheat as mutch as you can, and when using it just use it fast on x1, turn it off again, w8 1/2 seg in x1 and go back to x16…

can we get a development points cheat maybe?

3 Likes

Hi, at all

can we maybe get a cheat for development points and fast building?

2 Likes

I use all the cheats, noen of them work in quali or practice (except unlimited money), but when i go to race, all of them work. But the game crashes after a while, in the race. I use 16x abit, but is there a solution?

dont use the cheats the hole race or it will crash your game and yes it doesn’t work in quali or practice never has and the money cheat works for me no problem

any chance of a fast-construction & fast manufacturing for parts and buildings
also like the above crashing issues still persist

CRASH SOLUTION

First of all, you can leave the F9-F11 on all the time. It’s completely fine.

1. Trainer on
  2. Game on
  3. Race session, normal procedure, fast forward if wanted.

WHEN FUNCTIONS ARE NEEDED:
4. ALWAYS pause, track side camera, 1x speed. And then use the hotkeys ie. F8 for ERS Battery.
5. Run the time at 1x, track side camera, wait until the battery reaches 104% and IMMEDIATELY pause.
6. TURN OFF F8, RUN AT 1x SPEED until the battery drops below 100%.
7. Speed up again if needed. Everything’s fine.

NEVER USE THE FUNCTIONS AT SPEED OTHER THAN 1x AND ALWAYS PAUSE FOR TURN ON AND OFF

2 Likes

work for me but the game freeze in race…

1 Like

Every time I use the cheats at the end of the race they retire the car.

1 Like

Do you need to do this with all the F1 to F8 cheats, or just F8?