F1 Manager 2022 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

doesnt work within actually races just in qualifying, also the unlimited cfd MAU hours doesnt work nor the wind tunnel hours

Only Money and hours worked for me, everything else either didnā€™t work or crashed the game

It would also be great if Unlimited Fuel froze the fuel at 1kg instead of 100kg to get the speed-boost

4 Likes

Itā€™s didnt work. fuel tyre ERS and temp

Didnā€™t work for me. Why donā€™t we all boost it so it gets on the top of queue list and get updated sooner? I used all of my 25 boosts for this trainer to get updated :joy:

3 Likes

Se queda bloqueado el juego poco despues de comenzar la carrera. Los trucos me han funcionado una vez, las siguientes veces no me han funcionado. Funcionan bien F9, F10 y F11.

1 Like

I play as alpha Tauri and use the tyre cheat and HAAS driverā€™s tyre went back up to 99% it does work but not for your team LOL, only component condition cheats are what seem to freeze the game as long as you donā€™t activate them your game should be fine.

Which options belong to ā€œcomponent condition cheatsā€ļ¼Ÿ

So how would you get infinite ERS?

no fix ? :smiley:

Just tested, still nothing

rip :frowning:

The unlimited tyre condition worked in qualifying but after a few minutes the game crashed. Can confirm CFD MAU Hours and Wind Tunnel Hours work very well. But other cheats just donā€™t work. Iā€™m using Haas by the way.

SĆ„ the mods is working only on haas ? :smiley:

1 Like

Just going to lock this so this doesnā€™t get buried again.

2 Likes

The F1 Manager 2022 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

Still not work in game for me, Gearbox conditions, Engine conditions, ERS, tyre, Fuel, nothing seems to work in race

3 Likes

The update lost the development cheats (wind tunnel, CFD). Previously none of the in game cheats were working, but I was able to use these for development. Not any more.

1 Like