[Fable 3] All Pre-Order DLC + Making New DLC Work Correctly

First off, you are going to have to play through the game again if you follow this tutorial and want all of these items.

[size=25][b]CURRENTLY, THERE IS A BUG WITH THE MARKETPLACE DLC WHERE IT WILL ONLY WORK ON THE GAMERTAG IT IS PURCHASED ON. SO WHEN YOU DO THIS TUTORIAL USE THAT ONE AS YOUR MAIN ACCOUNT.

If you are the type of person that has little brothers that play on the different accounts etc, just extract the finished savegame to your computer, and register it to his, it works the same way, and as long as he is on your console he will also have all of those items. It basically bypasses the DLC bug.[/b][/size]

You will need the following to do this:

Modio/Horizon
LeFluffie
USBXplorer
Master Save.rar
Pre-OrderSave.rar
USB Flash Drive

Downloads:

Open Me

Master Save.rar
Pre-Order Save.rar
USBXplorer
Modio
Le Fluffie

THIS REQUIRES 2 CONTROLLERS AND TWO ACCOUNTS, YOU WILL FIRST NEED TO HAVE AT LEAST 1 SAVE GAME FOR BOTH ACCOUNTS ON YOUR HARD DRIVE. I WOULD ADVISE YOU TO START NEW GAME AND SAVE, INSTEAD OF MOVING YOUR MAIN SAVE FILE TO USB.
-Chapters-
1.1 - Getting your USB Flash Drive Ready
1.2 - Moving your Profile / Savegames onto your Flash Drive
1.3 - Opening Flash Drive with USBXplorer
1.4 - Extracting Your Profile / Savegame
1.5 - Identifying YOUR Profile

2.1 - Savegame with Pre-Order Content
2.2 - MASTER Savegame
2.3 - Modifying Hero Numbers
2.4 - Getting Everything Back Onto Flash Drive
2.5 - Loading up the game, and starting the process.

1.1 - Getting your USB Flash Drive Ready

The first step to to take the flash drive, and put it in your Xbox 360. On the dashboard go to My Xbox -> System Settings -> Memory.
Highlight your Memory Unit and push Y, and push Configure Now. There you go, your Flash Drive is setup.

1.2 - Moving your Profile / Savegames onto your Flash Drive

Go back to Memory. Go to your HDD, go to Gamer Profiles, and simply move your profile to the USB. Then go to Games, and go to Fable 3, and move your saved games that you are wanting to use for the mod to USB.
(You can find which Hero you are gonna use by going to load game!)

[size=14] [b]1.3 - Opening Flash Drive with USBXplorer[/b][/size]

Okay from here, turn off the xbox or sign out. Plug the flash drive into PC. Open USBXplorer and go to File->Open Device and you will see the following:

1.4 - Extracting Your Profile / Savegame

From here it is really simple. Just click and drag to the desktop your Hero000 or Hero001 or even Hero002 or 003 if you have them. (Depends on which hero you are modding.) Or drag the E~~~~ file that is your profile. Another way to do this is to right click and push extract.

1.5 - Identifying YOUR Profile

This is where Modio first comes into play. Open Modio and drag your profile or Savegame into it.

2.2 - MASTER Savegame
2.5 - Loading up the game, and starting the process.

THIS IS FOR YOUR MAIN ACCOUNT

Alright, to start off from here you just extract the preorder save .rar file. That file will be Hero000, BUT it’s not currently usable because you need to register it to your profile.

To do this, go back to Modio and have your ORIGINAL savegame open. Then drag the preorder savegame into Modio as well. Do the following in the picture below, then push REHASH AND RESIGN. And your done, look below though.

NOTICE: PLEASE READ BELOW IF YOU MOVED Hero001 or above, otherwise you take a chance of losing your main save file.

If you already have Hero 1 savefile on your HDD cuz it’s your main file, you will need to open Le Fluffie before or after you Rehash and Resign.

If you have a Hero 1 save file on your HDD that is your main save. Remember Hero000 = Hero 1, therefore you need to rename the preorder savegame to Hero001 and on LeFluffie change it to Hero 2.

WHEN FINISHED, GO TO SECURITY TAB, AND PUSH FIX. FOR EXTRA SAFETY MEASURES, FEEL FREE TO REHASH AND RESIGN ONE MORE TIME.

2.2 - MASTER Savegame

Alright, now this file contains all outfits (except industrial knight) and all legendary weapons, plus plenty of money and tattoos/clothes. This is for you to fix your character up, so it’s completely optional. You simply follow the same steps as the preorder save game, but you do it for your secondary account. So that you can local co-op and trade all the items.

Alright, just to explain what I said in 2.1 about Le Fluffie earlier in a little more detail, the calculation is very simple.

Hero000 = Hero 1
Hero001 = Hero 2
Hero002 = Hero3
And so on…

If you ignore what I said, and just try to throw it back onto your HDD, there is a good chance you might overwrite your main save file. And if you do, don’t complain to me, cuz I’ve already said to adjust Hero Numbers and savegames.

Alright, the hardest part is over. Thank god, hopefully you haven’t utterly raped your flash drive yet. xD

All you do now is go back onto USBXplorer and delete the save files inside of there (right click and delete) then you right click again and push INJECT and inject the new save file you made into the same spot. :smile: DING DING! ALL DONE!

After that, just close USBXplorer, Modio, and Le Fluffie. At the bottom right, safely remove hardware. And go back to your Xbox now.

[b]2.5 - Loading up the game, and starting the process./B]

Now you can keep the files on the flash drive, or move them back to your HDD. Your choice.

Just load up the game, and load the file. The preorder savegame should be a guy in a red version of the prince suit. And you’ll have all of the preorder items on your person. Also this is where you will go pick up all of your DLC gifts and save the game.

After you do that, load up 2nd player master save, and trade away. :smiley: When you are done, simply save, and if I were you I’d do the following:

If I were you I would take the savegame with all of the items, after you get it exactly how you want it, and extract it to your desktop, so that you will have a backup. That way, you won’t have to do this tutorial all over again, and if you want a good and evil char, you can simply mod the hero number, and have two of the same exact files, just skipping a little bit of the beginning on each. :smile:

Okay, That’s all I’m gonna do there. That’s about all you gotta do to make it work.

CREDITS:

Those are not my preorder saves or my master save files, I found them at se7ensins forum I believe.
And all I honestly take credit for is figuring out how to get around the DLC bug lol. And making the video xDDD

Which it’s in process right now. Will be uploading it as soon as I am done, so bear with me please.

hey could you show us a video i get very confused in the pictures i just dont understand how you do it and i am lost =(

Once I finish this tutorial, I will start recording a video for you. Thanks for asking, I will gladly. :smile:

I figured it might be sort of confusing, so I had planned on making a video to go along with it.

I know I shouldn’t double post, but I am this time, because I want you to know that I have actually done something.

The video is currently uploading it is going to possibly take a while. As soon as it uploads I will put the link up. It’s two parts.

wouldn’t it be easier to just upload a profile with the dlc and then play the dlc with the other profile (as second controller) and just go to your main game for your save to think that you have the content?

I would rather use my own save and not someone else’s

Yes, that would probably be easier. But good luck finding a person willing to upload their own profile. :confused:

EDIT: Actually I take that back, I don’t know why I agreed in the first place.

Currently, that won’t work right now, because there is a glitch in the Xbox Live Marketplace.
If I were to upload my profile so you could have the DLC, when you signed in my pro as 2nd controller, and went into the game, it still wouldn’t work for your main account. Cuz it’s glitched to where the DLC ONLY works on the specific gamertag.

:confused:

The way around it, is to follow this tutorial, and put the preorder save, onto the gamertag that you downloaded all of the DLC on (if you downloaded it) and then make a save file. Once you do that, you can move those save files to any account on your console and it will work just fine. Otherwise, there is not any other way I know to get around it.

I’m not sure if I’m reading this correctly, I have the file on my xbox 360 and the save loads with all the DLC but is there any way to put this on another save. Or if I start a new save on the profile that has the DLC save, will the new file get them as well since they cannot be traded?

It was a little hard to understand at first, but once I figured out what to do it all made sense. I’m going to do this in a little bit.

Hello there, just wondering if you ever got that movie uploaded because I am having much difficulty figuring this out. Thanks!

Do you still have the downloads because none of them work for me, my internet won’t pull up megaupload for some reason.

Megaupload has been removed from sometime and you brung up an almost ancient thread. Also if I remember correctly the method posted here is patched anyway.

A quick google search could’ve told you that MegaUpload has been down for years, and you also could’ve checked the date that the topic was created, and then assumed that it was patched years ago.

oh sorry just thought it was still going, i am still very new to all of this…my bad.

It’s all good man no real trouble caused but just try to avoid bumping threads that are older than a month and if you’re curious about certain mods then just ask one of us on the site or just make a thread about it.

yup, newer threads are better than bumping old ones (I actually do mean this, too), unless a similar topic is under a month (or two) old.

Anyways, yeah, this whole way got patched a while back, and even modding tools are prone to save corruption, even if they don’t corrupt immediately.

You would be better off finding a person with everything you want, and have them give you their save so you can just gift everything to your main save.

okay then thanks