Fable 3 Mod Tool

Yeah, a tool inside of Horizon would be nice since it wouldn’t cause a lot of havoc. Also I herd from some people that the game starts an encrypted code almost right after you leave the first camp. Is it true?

I am sure I am not the only one here who will love you for having a actual working and stable Fable 3 mod tool. Also the I did a tiny bit of research and I am pretty sure its getting messed up because of the checksum.

I hope they take this tool suggestion into consideration I think it would be a nice addition! Thanks go to you man! :smiley:

Nercoing cause img cool and want this tool

OH PLEASE make a mod for Fable III, its hard enough doing the gift glitch for money and items guild seals are all i need! C’mon Horizon you can make this! I love you guys <3 :3

I would like a Fable III editor inside Horizon as well. seeing as im currently replaying for the sake of achievements from having to make a new account (best not to ask why). Can we please make this happen?

Horizon is an aged program that likely won’t see any future development simply because the Xbox 360 is discontinued and the demand for Xbox 360 mod tools took a dive in recent years. Your best bet for Fable III is to take a gander at https://www.thetechgame.com/Downloads.html. They have just about every type of save and tool available for tons of games.

Also, can @ptondo close this thread? Thanks :smiley:

1 Like