Fable III Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Cheats immediately shut off when toggling them on. Is this going to be fixed?

To have the cheats work, start the fame, then press play on wemod.

1 Like

So the cheats don’t work through steam launch , instead I used the Fable3 Launcher. exe file to run the game. Please fix the cheats using this file.

Unfortunately, the cheats don’t work anymore and it seems like they haven’t for a few months. Is this going to be fixed?

1 Like

update plsssss

1 Like

Update with morality changer please?

pouvez vous rendre compatible les mods pour xbox game pass sur fable 3 merci

Thanks for the work. But it really needs a update. Once I activate the Cheats, they turn off automatically

So are we ever going to get a version of this that actually works or are we just going to have to accept that this thing never worked and isn’t going to be fixed any time in the future?

Doesn’t work for Version 1.1.1.3 :frowning:

btw the cheats do work just don’t turn them on til you get in-game the save mods kills the trainer

I downloaded this so I wouldn’t have to grind for gold. I get 1 mil. I thought the gold was unlimited. Am I missing something?

Some cheats have a special note at the top for this kind of info. It would be very useful (to a lot of people like myself) if that were added to the cheat.

So: DON’T ACTIVATE CHEATS UNTIL ALL THE WAY INTO THE GAME

Separately, I accidentally hit the Guild Seal button and got 99999. By itself, not the end of the world but, as soon as I started gaining a few seals, it seems to have maxed out and is now just going “FWOMP shreeee” every few seconds. Argh. It’s basically ruined the gameplay. It does go away…eventually…but keeps coming back.
DO NOT USE UNLIMITED SEALS!

Edit: Figured out how to silence the FWOMPshreeee nuisance – switch to the Sanctuary for a little bit. That fades it out until the next time you earn guild seals and it starts all over again.

Of course, I understand that it’s 2023, but an update for the trainer would be very useful, at least now on the 1.1.1.3 version of the game its functions do not work, the belief that the problem is not on my part is instilled by other comments here, because also after turning on the functions are turned back off. I’m trying to turn on the functions when I’m already fully in the game, and I’ve never used the save modes. :thinking:

1 Like

Does this work for version 1.1.1.3?