Factorio Cheats and Trainer for Steam

That’s why I sent a friend request on steam , I need something , you need something …
I’m not a troll or leech or OMG it’s stn I’m 52 looking to help !

1 Like

hahaa…i don’t use steam much so haven’t noticed it.

1 Like

Hey guys, just wait for stable 0.15, by latest news it will be released next week.
stable versions are updated from 1/week to 1/month, so u dont have much work (just check if is any update released, but they mainly releasing updates from tuesday to wednesday).

No need, @ptondo was kind enough to gift me the game on steam so you guys can thank him for the updated trainer i’ll push in a few.

2 Likes

hi i have a idea for the trainer.
make the player walk in the water
hyperspeed
make the unlimited items stack to 50
the god menu in normal mode
and a bigger inventory

The Factorio cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

The following cheats no longer work: No damage, instant crafting, No fuel consumption, the game has gone through a major update between the last Infinity Factorio updates and now, can you update the Factorio cheats please.

Alright. Added to my list

Thank you :slight_smile:

The Factorio cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

You are going to Hate me. But I think there should be a few more cheats. Like:

Fast (Manual) Mining
Instant/Fast Research
Inf Items, but for Hotbar Items only. (Or for a Portion)

Not sure if these options are possible. But it would be nice. Because enabling the Dev Commands for these cheats. Permanently disables achievements on the save file.

1 Like

No fuel Consumption isn’t working at all for me now, and there hasn’t been any updates to the game. So it’s not that. I’m using the Steam version.

Edit: I notice now that almost all the cheats aren’t working for me all of a Sudden.

No Damage, Instant Craft,Belt Immunity, and No Fuel consumption are Not working. I loaded a Save file (And yes its from the current game version, Iv’e also used the cheats on this Exact save file as well, and they were working then) and the Cheats just turn themselves off, and won’t switch back on. Iv’e tried reloading the game, reloading Infinity, running as Admin for both. Nothing is working.

Cheats don’t seem to work

1 Like

Explain

The cheats activate fine, but after a few seconds they deactivate and cannot be reactivated.

What is your game source and version?

Steam, version 0.15.35

I have the same problem:
I used the cheats a while ago and they worked perfect, but since now, they wont work anymore it looks like they are activated with the switch turned on ON, i first tought the problem had something to do with my factorio version or with my saves but after reinstalling factorio and starting a new game it really semms like Infinity things they work but the game doesnt accept them.

Hey I was wondering. If I used this on a multiplayer server. will we all get the buffs or only me?

Nope just you. you’ll probably get banned no one else will cuz your the one that’s on not us