Factorio Cheats and Trainer for Steam

When the pointer selected items can get the number of items and modify, you can try to add it

hello, is it possible to put instant crafting?

1 Like

please update “instant action” for crafting from your inventory and etheir “unlimited health” or “unlimited durability” messes with the health of items when placing them down

1 Like

what does “unlimited durability” do?
maybe it does not work for me, because structures and vehicles still get damaged with it on!?
I don’t know what this option effect.

1 Like

Thank you for the update.

I keep finding an issue when building and/or using construction bots on the personal roboport in conjuntion with one hit kill. Turrets keep getting destroyed.

Any ideas?

1 Like

the “unlimited durability” seems to set everything to 0 health instantly. turrets just die the moment i place them, and bugs seem to be able to kill everything instantly easy craft works perfectly though.

2 Likes

When playing online games, when I use infinite life, I will quit the game directly when I encounter a swarm attack.

1 Like

How can you duplicate/add Artillery shells?

1 Like

I have encountered the same problem with unlimited durability in the past. Can this be fixed?

2 Likes

Id like t request an instant craft action or complete your queue in your hand?

2 Likes

instant action (F2) is not working

2 Likes

@MrAntiFun - the instant action toggle is no longer working

2 Likes

The Factorio cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Oh Great STUFF!! Thank You! @MrAntiFun

Any chance we could add a walk speed modifier? Maybe even the walk through pipes ability?

I also noticed that having “One-Hit Kills” activated causes the gun turret to explode instantly when being placed as well as things like walls and pipes have near zero health when placed when that cheat is activated. Not sure that can be fixed.

1 Like

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CbNFl4ZDG4QoBUHw8i37D-qoTu1L8h-S/view?usp=share_link
if kill on the first try is enabled, an error pops up

and?!

Can this trainer have an update? It would be nice if we had more control over the game. Maybe add an insta craft and make the unlimited items work properly? Since it doesn’t actually become unlimited, it just stays at a certain amount… specially for the belts, with the amount of belts needed, the unlimited items cheat does not work.

2 Likes

They don’t take feature/change requests on the Forum.

That’s not true. If enough people would like a change, an update is seriously considered, if possible and if it doesn’t break the game.

1 Like