Fake Coupons

o really?

Don’t go to GameStop, they almost always know.
I got 100$ worth of MSPs at my Walgreen’s though, go there.

I wouldnt advise you to do this if your over the age of 18 lol and I myself would only try it on the MSP one and also you could say one of your friends emailed it to you and have your friend send you an email with the coupon in it if you really think you would goto court for this but people at my walmart are old the people in the electronics section are old ppl that dont really care.

I doubt all that would even happen.
If they find out the coupon was a fake, just give them an excuse and pull your money out

You made these?

Lol cool im going to try this bro thanks

if this works ima lul my ass off

Nope a friend gave them to me.
But I tried the Microsoft points one at Target and it worked
It has also worked for a few of my other friends

Do you think it will work at 7/11?

Possibly.
If not, don’t worry. Make up an excuse.
Forget about what that guy said. It’s just a coupon. I don’t think they’ll get to so much legal stuff.

i wanna try this but have no printer, well doesnet work atm, maybe ill just save the pictures and put them on a flashdrive then paste into word doc at school and print off lol

Give them out to your classmates lol

Cool!

I’m Totally going to lets just hope i dont print them out to small or to big, it wudnt matter wud it? lol dought it

:thumbsup:

Now how excally would they as well find out if they were fake

Thanks for the pictures! I never got around to finding these on the internet.
To be honest I’m surprised it took this long for them to reach XboxMB. My friends have been doing it for a long time.

$40 on Black ops!

I know rite!!!

i was gonna post if on facebook but then im like no wayyyyy

I just came back from Walmart so THEY DO NOT WORK THERE DO NOT TRY, GO TO WALGREENS THEY WORK THERE when they scan 'em they don’t work. And at Walmart they already know about them, but the people at Walgreens don’t.