App Horizon

Fallout 4 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Fallout 4 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. No Reload
2. Never Die
3. Infinite Skill/Attr. Points
4. Unlimited Items
5. Weightless
6. Terminal Hack
7. Infinite AP
8. No Radioactivity
9. Infinite Hack Attempts
10. Invisibility
11. Player Speed
12. No Settlement Size Limit
13. Easy Lockpicking

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/19/2016
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 13 cheats

• 06/01/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 11/20/2017

• 01/04/2018

• 01/05/2018

• 01/08/2018

• 05/18/2018

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

5 Likes

All Trainers [So Far]
Fallout 4 cheats

When selling items in Diamond City to the baseball vendor, the amount is not charged to the vendor unless you exceed the amount of caps he currently has. In addition, unlimited items doesn’t appear to be operating as expected.

0 Likes

Yeah you are supposed to have at least 2 items to stop them from decreasing, this was to avoid crashes some people were having. I will change it.

1 Like

The number keys used for the speed settings in the trainer seem to be conflicting with the number keys used in the game. I’m seen drastic changes in speed when hitting 4 to change weapons ,and seem multiple crashes at other times with 3 while in game .I had not used the speed number keys in the trainer when these events occurred.

0 Likes

This is amazing, I will use this once I get the game on PC. Have it for Xbox One, wish something like this was available for console users.

1 Like

Having severe crashing issues whenever I try to use the trainer now with more than one item selected. Resolution changes going from trainer when clicking on switch to game and game is unplayable and frozen.

1 Like

The game has had updates since i released the tool, even today there was one (v7) that looks like broke some of the options. I will fix that in a few, working on other game atm.

Thank you for letting me know!

1 Like

There hasn’t been 7 Fallout 4 updates, not sure where you got that. There hasn’t been in an update in a week and longer if you’re in the beta updates.

Aren’t most of the things in this trainer easier to do just with console commands?
Hell, god mode is just tgm, batch files can be made that run through commands on their own, and the console commands don’t disable achievement for Fo4.

0 Likes

The internal steam version is 7, and that number increments each time the game is updated on Steam. It’s possible that they had internal releases before the public launch.

0 Likes

Interesting, so they pushed out 901810 even though the game is still on the same update.
Nothing really different that I’m seeing from 881250.

None of the mods out there even run into issues since the game is still the same for the most part.

0 Likes

These are some pretty good options.

1 Like

game crashes when you increase/decrease/max player speed

2 Likes

The Fallout 4 trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Fixed items decreasing when quantity was less than 2
  • Fixed speed cheat crash
  • Random crashes fix

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

0 Likes

@player8410 Items cheat should now work regardless of how much amount you have in inventory.

@Smiffy @Chris Please test the updated trainer. It should work fine now :joy_cat:

@Sean1 The trainer didn’t run into any issues either, it was a stupid bug in something else that was causing the crashes. I have no idea what that update was, could be a background update since games do background updates/hotfixes all the time without necessarily incrementing the public game version or announcing them.

Anyway, hope you like the trainer. It is really awesome with the remote (the speed option) and a lot more cheats are coming as well - this trainer isn’t even half finished.

2 Likes

It is a good idea to do the trainers, don’t get me wrong on that, though just would like to see more things that can’t be done with the console.

There’s a few things that I’ve seen people do with Cheat Engine that would be great additions.
Like being able to pause the workshop exit countdown and the ability to place objects in red areas would be awesome to see included.

0 Likes

@STN The crashing is fixed but the value really needs to be limited to >=0.5. If you go below that you can’t shoot so it is pretty much pointless.

1 Like

@Chris I let it be that way cause its just funny. The player can’t run either when the value is 0. You can increase it or reset it to normal.

1 Like

Gotcha, then it works perfectly as of now. Have a pumpkin for your hard work :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

hey so when using it my client is frezzing up a lot does it happen to conflict with having mods active?

0 Likes

It is not a conflict of mods it is an issue with the way the game loads something I believe. If I remember correctly you just have to disable unlimited items and the game will unfreeze. You can reenable it right after.

0 Likes