App Horizon

Fallout 4 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I did. And i must have played the game for a 15-30 minutes just to get health to crash me without fail in normal mode.

Of course, i don’t have any mods or antiviruses so i can’t recreate the issues most people with AVs have.

0 Likes

i have the dlc and when i try to kill. the game crashes.

0 Likes

there was an update on 27th of June. Using the trainer causes a Crash-to-Desktop after a minute or so. Not sure if it has to do with getting radiated from the fog, but I’m on the Island from Far Harbor DLC.

PS: great trainer, it was really helpful to toggle certain features at poor planned fight + no recent save piont.

PS2: I went back to the previous version of Fallout 4 and the trainer doesn’t cause any crashes anymore. For anyone else with the same problem: https://youtu.be/hxn4TDa6j7g that video will explain how to go back to the previous game version. (don’t believe the update contained any bug fixes only future Creation Club content)

0 Likes

Or just enable version guard on infinity ,thats what it for !

1 Like

Maybe the dlc has some hidden update that normal versions don’t get.

0 Likes

ya, the game is crashing almost immediately once attaching infinity

1 Like

The trainer needs to be updated please

0 Likes

Huh? Why?

0 Likes

Because it makes the game crash once the trainer is attached to it

0 Likes

Disable your antivirus and add infinity to its exception list. Run game yourself then attach infinity.

Disable any mods you might be using for fo4.

A game update will never cause the issue you have

0 Likes

I did everything you said and the game still crash at some points with no error message…

0 Likes

Do you have unlimited items enabled at all times?

0 Likes

No, I already know that activating it full time is causing crashes. However the problem seems to fixing itself when I restart my PC, don’t concern yourself with it, I’m almost done with this game

0 Likes

i can start the game without infinity attached but right after attaching and then activating a cheat it crashes. it just happened in the menu. i launched the game, attached infinity and then like 20 seconds later, crash.

0 Likes

BOOM!
its the never die cheat. i kept tabbing in and out after attaching and then activating only 1 cheat at a time. the instant i set Never Die to ON it crashed.

0 Likes

Why would you activate it in the menu? Never do that unless trainer specifically mentions that

0 Likes

either way, I just used the trainer fine without never die active for about 4 hours. and before for like 2 hours.

0 Likes

Never die cheat only works in survival mode it has been talked about a couple times on here already.
Read above

0 Likes

I can’t recreate the issue so no idea why it’s happening for you. Every cheat works fine :woman_shrugging:

0 Likes

Great work on this game and the app in general! I was hoping there would be another update for the latest version soon? (July 19th 2018 Version) Thank you regardless! Keep up the amazing work!

0 Likes